BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #240 on: April 14, 2015, 11:32:33 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.

Howdy, Joe. Guess the Padres are pretty happy with that new closer...  :(
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #241 on: April 14, 2015, 11:32:47 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino stout over the weekend, don't think I've ever had that one.  Or if I have, it was a while ago and I didn't remember.  Much better than I was expecting considering its price.
I thought I was gonna like that one more.  I prefer the A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

And to me, that one falls a bit flat considering all the other options.  I know a lot of people who love it, though, so what the hell do I know?
You know what you like.  We don't have to agree on everything.  GFY!
I like when I enjoy things that others don't... more for me!
That sums up my thoughts on Buesos. ;)
I enjoy the Buesos too.  That new Habano is probably the stick I'm most looking forward to smoking.

Ugh, Bueso talk heating up... must be almost time for Cigarfest.

« Reply #242 on: April 14, 2015, 11:33:21 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino stout over the weekend, don't think I've ever had that one.  Or if I have, it was a while ago and I didn't remember.  Much better than I was expecting considering its price.
I thought I was gonna like that one more.  I prefer the A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

And to me, that one falls a bit flat considering all the other options.  I know a lot of people who love it, though, so what the hell do I know?
You know what you like.  We don't have to agree on everything.  GFY!
I like when I enjoy things that others don't... more for me!
That sums up my thoughts on Buesos. ;)
I enjoy the Buesos too.  That new Habano is probably the stick I'm most looking forward to smoking.
Agreed. Got a bonus coming with the pay this week, will probably pick up 10 on the sis special.

« Reply #243 on: April 14, 2015, 11:33:47 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.
Morning Joe

Morning, Scott.  Had a Lagunitas Cappuccino stout over the weekend, don't think I've ever had that one.  Or if I have, it was a while ago and I didn't remember.  Much better than I was expecting considering its price.
I thought I was gonna like that one more.  I prefer the A Little Sumpin' Sumpin'.

And to me, that one falls a bit flat considering all the other options.  I know a lot of people who love it, though, so what the hell do I know?
You know what you like.  We don't have to agree on everything.  GFY!
I like when I enjoy things that others don't... more for me!
That sums up my thoughts on Buesos. ;)
I enjoy the Buesos too.  That new Habano is probably the stick I'm most looking forward to smoking.

Ugh, Bueso talk heating up... must be almost time for Cigarfest.
Keep your pants on, we'll be back to beer and scotch shortly.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #244 on: April 14, 2015, 11:36:07 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.

Howdy, Joe. Guess the Padres are pretty happy with that new closer...  :(

Not sure what that means?  Don't follow them too closely, sorry.  I enjoy going to games and all but day to day, I don't watch them much.  Need to figure a way to get a TV outside without having to add another line from the DirecTV dish AND to get the local Fox Sports channel out there so I can watch them when I'm outside!  Guess I could always do the radio...

But generally, fans here are reasonably excited for the season.  They're at least a real major league team now.  For the past few seasons they've been a joke.

« Reply #245 on: April 14, 2015, 11:36:12 AM »

[...]

LMAO!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #246 on: April 14, 2015, 11:37:10 AM »

[...]

I'm reporting every Bueso post to the admin.  You'll be kicked outta here in no time... nice knowing you.

When is Cigarfest, anyway?  Usually in April/May, right?

« Reply #247 on: April 14, 2015, 11:39:16 AM »

Ugh, Bueso talk heating up... must be almost time for Cigarfest.
Keep your pants on, we'll be back to beer and scotch shortly.

I'm reporting every Bueso post to the admin.  You'll be kicked outta here in no time... nice knowing you.

When is Cigarfest, anyway?  Usually in April/May, right?
May 1st and 2nd.  Usually coincides with the weekend of the Kentucky Derby.

« Reply #248 on: April 14, 2015, 11:43:27 AM »

[...]

The admin is on my side with the Buesos. Nice knowing YOU!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #249 on: April 14, 2015, 11:47:11 AM »

Good morning, all.  Happy Tuesday.

Howdy, Joe. Guess the Padres are pretty happy with that new closer...  :(

Not sure what that means?  Don't follow them too closely, sorry.  I enjoy going to games and all but day to day, I don't watch them much.  Need to figure a way to get a TV outside without having to add another line from the DirecTV dish AND to get the local Fox Sports channel out there so I can watch them when I'm outside!  Guess I could always do the radio...

But generally, fans here are reasonably excited for the season.  They're at least a real major league team now.  For the past few seasons they've been a joke.

I realize your a Yankees fan, but thought you might follow the local team. Anyway, the Braves who have been trading everything resembling a star player for the past few months traded SD closer Craig Kimbrel last Sunday. He's a dominant, young player. They said they were going to build around him, but apparently the price tag was too high for a club in rebuild mode... sad to see him go. Not so much Melvin, aka BJ Upton who has been fvckin awful.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/sports/mlb/2015/04/05/braves-padres-trade-melvin-upton-craig-kimbrel-carlos-quentin-carlos-maybin/25337883/

« Reply #250 on: April 14, 2015, 11:48:13 AM »

This Admin is going to lunch.  Take care, Joe.  Nice seeing you.  Maņana.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #251 on: April 14, 2015, 11:52:02 AM »

This Admin is going to lunch.  Take care, Joe.  Nice seeing you.  Maņana.

Enjoy, pene de perro

« Reply #252 on: April 14, 2015, 11:53:56 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.
Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
You give me too much credit.  I'm not that clever.  Good morning Mark and Shaun.
So that's really Dean posting?  Lord help us...
We couldn't make that shit up.

« Reply #253 on: April 14, 2015, 11:55:17 AM »

[...]

But please keep your pants on then, too.

« Reply #254 on: April 14, 2015, 11:57:20 AM »

good Morning Boys, from Bruce's twisted history
For Apr 14:

Top News of the Day:

In 1434 - The foundation stone of Cathedral St. Peter and
 St. Paul in Nantes, France is laid. ~ Would be equally
 interesting if either St. Peter or St. Paul were laid.

In 1912 - The British passenger liner RMS Titanic hits
 an iceberg in the North Atlantic at 23:40 (sinks morning of
 April 15th). ~ Apologies if this spoils the movie for you.

In 1927 - The first Volvo car premieres in Gothenburg,
 Sweden. ~ The English-speaking world was outraged
 as they mis-pronounced the car name as "Vulva".

In 1956 - In Chicago, videotape is first demonstrated.
 ~ The barely known film "Charlette Does Chicago" was
shown, eventually leading to Debbie doing something in Dallas.
Good morning, Flip.  On the bright side, the people on the Titanic probably got an automatic extension on filing their tax returns.
And a complementary booking on a future cruise.