« Reply #150 on: April 14, 2015, 10:16:17 AM »

Stopping at Home Depot on the way home today to buy a lawnmower then taking the day off tomorrow to get caught up on the yard and pool work before it starts raining on Thursday for the weekend.   Jeez we need rain but does it have to come only on weekends????  I am a yard man now, perhaps the only one in the county that speaks english.  Weather forecast for tomorrow is wonderful, hope it turns to reality.   Sunny with a high in the low 80's.
Thought you were going to do that yesterday.  Toro's are a solid line.  Honda is good but a little pricy.
Buying a new model Toro with 4 wheel drive because it is supposed to work better on hills.  I had a Honda before and it was not all it was cracked up to be and double the price of a Toro.
This is the 4wd you need, you should cut in comfort.
That should get-r-done alright.

« Reply #151 on: April 14, 2015, 10:17:12 AM »

Morning Steve and Raz.
Hiya, TDave. Where are you today?

« Reply #152 on: April 14, 2015, 10:18:35 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?

« Reply #153 on: April 14, 2015, 10:18:37 AM »

Stopping at Home Depot on the way home today to buy a lawnmower then taking the day off tomorrow to get caught up on the yard and pool work before it starts raining on Thursday for the weekend.   Jeez we need rain but does it have to come only on weekends????  I am a yard man now, perhaps the only one in the county that speaks english.  Weather forecast for tomorrow is wonderful, hope it turns to reality.   Sunny with a high in the low 80's.
Thought you were going to do that yesterday.  Toro's are a solid line.  Honda is good but a little pricy.
Buying a new model Toro with 4 wheel drive because it is supposed to work better on hills.  I had a Honda before and it was not all it was cracked up to be and double the price of a Toro.
This is the 4wd you need, you should cut in comfort.
That should get-r-done alright.
It looks bigger than my yard.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #154 on: April 14, 2015, 10:20:08 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
bikerlady up, have to go. maybe it was my penis hitting her forehead that woke her? bbl
More like your penis filling in for your brain.
Oh boy, I work for 10 minutes and all hell breaks loose?
Just switched over to the Deanism Of The Dayl but of course he ran out the door quick so all is calm again.
Come on, guys, Tony is pulling your collective legs.  Funny schitt there, Mr. Mayor.
You give me too much credit.  I'm not that clever.  Good morning Mark and Shaun.
So that's really Dean's penis posting?  Lord help us...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #155 on: April 14, 2015, 10:20:49 AM »

Stopping at Home Depot on the way home today to buy a lawnmower then taking the day off tomorrow to get caught up on the yard and pool work before it starts raining on Thursday for the weekend.   Jeez we need rain but does it have to come only on weekends????  I am a yard man now, perhaps the only one in the county that speaks english.  Weather forecast for tomorrow is wonderful, hope it turns to reality.   Sunny with a high in the low 80's.
Thought you were going to do that yesterday.  Toro's are a solid line.  Honda is good but a little pricy.
Buying a new model Toro with 4 wheel drive because it is supposed to work better on hills.  I had a Honda before and it was not all it was cracked up to be and double the price of a Toro.
This is the 4wd you need, you should cut in comfort.
That should get-r-done alright.
It looks bigger than my yard.

TNWSS

« Reply #156 on: April 14, 2015, 10:20:51 AM »

Virgil Sollozzo, raised from the dead?

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Dennis Miller.  Let me go look that one up.
Virgil Sollozzo said "You give me too much credit. I'm not that clever" to Michael Corleone in The Godfather...shortly before Michael shot him.

« Reply #157 on: April 14, 2015, 10:21:20 AM »

Morning Raz
Morning, Tex. I was pressed for time yesterday and haven't gone back to follow up - was that 1911 you posted yesterday for sale somewhere?
From a dealer on special for $1099, it comes out of the Colt Custom Shop.

« Reply #158 on: April 14, 2015, 10:22:16 AM »

[...]
Everything Dean is Penis Driven

« Reply #159 on: April 14, 2015, 10:22:47 AM »

Good morning gents! RASCC burning with Marker
I missed the Marker part.  Give Jamie our regards.  Tell him to stop by and say hello every once in a while.
Will do!

« Reply #160 on: April 14, 2015, 10:23:41 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.

« Reply #161 on: April 14, 2015, 10:24:28 AM »

Gotta head out, let me know where to send my Dean Bailout/Medical/MoveAgain Fund contribution.

« Reply #162 on: April 14, 2015, 10:24:34 AM »

Virgil Sollozzo, raised from the dead?

Morning, muchachos.
Good morning, Dennis Miller.  Let me go look that one up.
Virgil Sollozzo said "You give me too much credit. I'm not that clever" to Michael Corleone in The Godfather...shortly before Michael shot him.
Oh, appreciate the clarification.  Not a movie guy.  Google told me that he was known as The Turk in the Godfather but that's about it.

« Reply #163 on: April 14, 2015, 10:25:17 AM »

Good morning Raz. I saw your note on the stands, once they are done you guys can all pick some out and we can organize some trades-or you can just buy em.
I got an unused melamine jar to trade.

« Reply #164 on: April 14, 2015, 10:25:39 AM »

Gotta head out, let me know where to send my Dean Bailout Fund contribution.
Just send it to:
BikerChick
Northern FL

It'll get there.