« Reply #90 on: April 14, 2015, 09:08:41 AM »

Stopping at Home Depot on the way home today to buy a lawnmower then taking the day off tomorrow to get caught up on the yard and pool work before it starts raining on Thursday for the weekend.   Jeez we need rain but does it have to come only on weekends????  I am a yard man now, perhaps the only one in the county that speaks english.  Weather forecast for tomorrow is wonderful, hope it turns to reality.   Sunny with a high in the low 80's.

« Reply #91 on: April 14, 2015, 09:10:10 AM »

Guess CG has house chores to complete before the Warden turns on his internet.
He's like BD, but without the outrageous stories.
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #92 on: April 14, 2015, 09:12:31 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl

« Reply #93 on: April 14, 2015, 09:13:16 AM »

Sorry Golf,

The 25 happiest American cities to live in

Texas appears to be good for your well-being. Five cities in the Lone Star State finished in the top quarter of Gallup-Healthway’s annual Well-Being Index.
El Paso outpaced the rest of state’s major metros to finish fifth overall, one spot ahead of Austin (6th). The Houston (13th), San Antonio (20th) and Dallas (23rd) metro areas also performed admirably
The rankings looked at five different aspects of well-being: Purpose, social, financial, community and physical. El Paso ranked first overall for both purpose (likely to learn new and interesting things) and physical (less likely to have depression over their lifetime).

On the other end, don’t look for happy-living in Ohio. The Buckeye State had five cities in the bottom 10, including Youngstown in last place.
Something tells me they could've been higher on the list if not for your attitude
We would have been 1st if so many people from NJ did not move down here and ruin the views.  Oh yeah, GFY
I'll give you this much, Texas women are high up on my list. Too bad the guys are dicks!  ;D
Rest assured nobody from New Jersey is high on anyone's wish list down here except our GFY lists. :)
Hmm, so much for Southern Hospitality
Doesn't apply, it's not Southern US, it's Northern Mexico.
Sorry to bust your bubble but it never applied to outsiders from the NorthEast.
Make no mistake, we want you to secede as much as you do. ;)
that must be why y'all keep moving down here in droves.
Nah, we send all our retirees down to FL to hump anything that moves.   :D
LMFAO - now we can agree on that one! :)
Who'd ever have thought that common ground lay in Dean's crotch
Now that is a nasty thought
Where is possum boy this morning?

« Reply #94 on: April 14, 2015, 09:14:08 AM »

Stopping at Home Depot on the way home today to buy a lawnmower then taking the day off tomorrow to get caught up on the yard and pool work before it starts raining on Thursday for the weekend.   Jeez we need rain but does it have to come only on weekends????  I am a yard man now, perhaps the only one in the county that speaks english.  Weather forecast for tomorrow is wonderful, hope it turns to reality.   Sunny with a high in the low 80's.
Thought you were going to do that yesterday.  Toro's are a solid line.  Honda is good but a little pricy.

« Reply #95 on: April 14, 2015, 09:15:21 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
Please tell me the cell phone part is a joke.

« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2015, 09:16:09 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #97 on: April 14, 2015, 09:16:34 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
just for the first month, that's how it all starts. How can she get on her feet when you seem to be keeping her off them. Enjoy!

« Reply #98 on: April 14, 2015, 09:17:28 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
Please tell me the cell phone part is a joke.
:o::)
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #99 on: April 14, 2015, 09:17:54 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
Please tell me the cell phone part is a joke.
i know i'm gonna take some shit for it but i feel bad for her, need to help her start to break away from the husband, it's only temporary

« Reply #100 on: April 14, 2015, 09:21:13 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
Please tell me the cell phone part is a joke.
i know i'm gonna take some shit for it but i feel bad for her, need to help her start to break away from the husband, it's only temporary
Sheesh.
Logged

dawgbryant

  • If Dean's Penis Could Talk...
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #101 on: April 14, 2015, 09:22:11 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still

« Reply #102 on: April 14, 2015, 09:22:22 AM »

Stopping at Home Depot on the way home today to buy a lawnmower then taking the day off tomorrow to get caught up on the yard and pool work before it starts raining on Thursday for the weekend.   Jeez we need rain but does it have to come only on weekends????  I am a yard man now, perhaps the only one in the county that speaks english.  Weather forecast for tomorrow is wonderful, hope it turns to reality.   Sunny with a high in the low 80's.
Thought you were going to do that yesterday.  Toro's are a solid line.  Honda is good but a little pricy.
Buying a new model Toro with 4 wheel drive because it is supposed to work better on hills.  I had a Honda before and it was not all it was cracked up to be and double the price of a Toro.

« Reply #103 on: April 14, 2015, 09:23:10 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
First Florida gazebo, Dean is settled in for sure!  Gonna make it a double?
trying to help a bit and get back in the landlady's good favor plus you know me, can't keep still
Not his first Deadbeat phone user though.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter
Re: 4/14/2015
« Reply #104 on: April 14, 2015, 09:23:25 AM »

morning guys, EPC 2nd robusto and coffee going here. bikerlady still sleeping, going to make a 15 egg casserole when she gets up with a loaf of toasted rye bread and hash browns. brewing another pot of coffee and will decide in a third cigar before taking bikerlady to the verizon store to sign her up on my plan, just for the first month until she gets on her feet. heading to home depot after that to get materials to re-roof my neighbors place, plant a garden, build a gazebo them grab an early lunch before heading to a meeting. bbl
Please tell me the cell phone part is a joke.
i know i'm gonna take some shit for it but i feel bad for her, need to help her start to break away from the husband, it's only temporary
does she have a daughter? May as well do the family plan now.