CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19

Author Topic: 4/10/2015  (Read 31655 times)

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
Re: 4/10/2015
« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »

Morning Raz

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:15 AM »

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bag for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.  edit

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun! I showed off my rest last night, put it to good use
Hell yeah! Get me any sales?
I did, Mark loved it but obviously had a different take on what to "rest" on it
LMAO
Hey Shaun, what kind of wood is that?  ;D
I am guessing peckerwood, but I could be wrong....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2015, 10:34:34 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
I prayed for Fish anyway.  It couldn't hurt.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »

a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2015, 10:37:56 AM »

Oh boy.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »

yeah, I am slightly better than random road noise..... not much though.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »

Oh boy.
E tu Brute!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »

did the bleeding from the ears stop before, or after you woke up
this morning....

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »

I think we showed Bean a good Jersey herf.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »

this morning....
I've heard a lot worse for sure.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2015, 10:45:54 AM »

this morning....
I've heard a lot worse for sure.
So I really should stay with my day job then  ::)
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 19