« Reply #120 on: April 10, 2015, 10:24:58 AM »

Morning Raz

« Reply #121 on: April 10, 2015, 10:25:15 AM »

« Reply #124 on: April 10, 2015, 10:32:29 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bag for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.  edit

« Reply #125 on: April 10, 2015, 10:34:32 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun! I showed off my rest last night, put it to good use
Hell yeah! Get me any sales?
I did, Mark loved it but obviously had a different take on what to "rest" on it
LMAO
Hey Shaun, what kind of wood is that?  ;D
I am guessing peckerwood, but I could be wrong....

« Reply #126 on: April 10, 2015, 10:34:34 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
I prayed for Fish anyway.  It couldn't hurt.

« Reply #127 on: April 10, 2015, 10:37:26 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.

« Reply #128 on: April 10, 2015, 10:37:56 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
Oh boy.

« Reply #129 on: April 10, 2015, 10:39:07 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
yeah, I am slightly better than random road noise..... not much though.

« Reply #130 on: April 10, 2015, 10:39:31 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
Oh boy.
E tu Brute!

« Reply #131 on: April 10, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
did the bleeding from the ears stop before, or after you woke up
this morning....

« Reply #132 on: April 10, 2015, 10:40:28 AM »

I think we showed Bean a good Jersey herf.

« Reply #133 on: April 10, 2015, 10:41:30 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
did the bleeding from the ears stop before, or after you woke up
this morning....
I've heard a lot worse for sure.

« Reply #134 on: April 10, 2015, 10:45:54 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
did the bleeding from the ears stop before, or after you woke up
this morning....
I've heard a lot worse for sure.
So I really should stay with my day job then  ::)