CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19

Author Topic: 4/10/2015  (Read 31588 times)

sfish

Re: 4/10/2015
« Reply #150 on: April 10, 2015, 11:12:02 AM »

Mr. Mayor, did you post the picture of the momentous gathering and I miss it or what?
Oh yeah, he took that group selfie
again.....and again.....and again....
Kept trying to make you guys look good and finally gave up?
CNS, exactly! An exercise in futility

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #151 on: April 10, 2015, 11:12:16 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
And we listened to it on the way home.
Oh boy.
E tu Brute!
What did I say?  I'm just not a country music fan, that's all.
Well, Bean and I are.  I enjoy me some Randy Travis...as long as he's not running around drunk and naked.
I have no problem with him running around drunk and naked, as long as I don't have to see it.

sfish

« Reply #152 on: April 10, 2015, 11:14:21 AM »

Mr. Mayor, did you post the picture of the momentous gathering and I miss it or what?
there is only so much the camera can do.  Actually he would shake the camera
as he took the picture, at extreme arms lenght.  Now why didn't that come out in focus... ::)
That photo's good for my diet, I was about to go for lunch now I've lost my appetite

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #153 on: April 10, 2015, 11:18:37 AM »

Looks like Spieth is picking up where he left off.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #154 on: April 10, 2015, 11:18:38 AM »

Come to think of it, difficult to describe the herf...six of us, pizza, Captain Caveman, great beer and whiskey, Elf on TV, cigars, Tony arrived earlier than Fishy AGAIN....Flip and karaoke....baby pictures of Nacho....quite the full evening.
wait, I told a go-go bar story that morphed into karaoke.... I did not sing last night at the herf, although after
a couple of potent beers and the whistle pig, I gave a CD that had been in my bad for about a year to Dave & three bean.
shows how trusting I am. apparently, they thought the song Pray for the Fish, was for Scott, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yoyY_eq5mx4  the link is for the original Randy Travis version.
Oh boy.
E tu Brute!
note to self, find old tapes of Born to be Wild, Takin' Care of Business, and
Bust a Move.  then burn them... ???
Video would be better.  Warning:  Once these are in my possession they become mine and I can do whatever I want with them on these here interwebs.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #155 on: April 10, 2015, 11:24:46 AM »

CNS, exactly! An exercise in futility
The rest of us knew better to worry about that...

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #156 on: April 10, 2015, 11:28:28 AM »

Oh boy.
E tu Brute!
Video would be better.  Warning:  Once these are in my possession they become mine and I can do whatever I want with them on these here interwebs.
the only video in my possesion is one from before i met Nadine over 20 years ago,
 my hair was all black, and it was a Duet of me and my date Thumper singing Summer Nights
from grease.  It was the first time we sang that song together, and she was not expecting me
to replace the line "wonder what she's doing now?" with  "wonder who she's doing now?"    I think the look on her face captures the shock, and I think the female karaoke host
 came over and hit me on camera.  since I lost contact with Thumper years ago, and she never signed a video release, can't send that in to AFV.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Summertime
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #157 on: April 10, 2015, 11:29:51 AM »

Oh boy.
E tu Brute!
the only video in my possesion is one from before i met Nadine over 20 years ago,
 my hair was all black, and it was a Duet of me and my date Thumper singing Summer Nights
from grease.  It was the first time we sang that song together, and she was not expecting me
to replace the line "wonder what she's doing now?" with  "wonder who she's doing now?"    I think the look on her face captures the shock, and I think the female karaoke host
 came over and hit me on camera.  since I lost contact with Thumper years ago, and she never signed a video release, can't send that in to AFV.
Did she have a sister named Bambi?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #158 on: April 10, 2015, 11:29:55 AM »

Looks like Spieth is picking up where he left off.
Nice round so far!

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #159 on: April 10, 2015, 11:38:22 AM »

Oh boy.
E tu Brute!
Did she have a sister named Bambi?
no, that was the stage name (Bambi) of the stripper who used to be
a playboy bunny. damn strolling down memory lane with you guys is letting me see
my life between wardens, wasn't all that dull, Rain, Saga, Erica....

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #160 on: April 10, 2015, 11:52:53 AM »

Lunchtime!

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #161 on: April 10, 2015, 11:56:09 AM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #162 on: April 10, 2015, 12:07:46 PM »

Lunchtime!
Ditto!  Off to meet some friends at Firehouse Subs, pick up my immunization records, and do a beer run - trying to find some VaS
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
« Reply #163 on: April 10, 2015, 12:11:03 PM »

Lunchtime!
Immunization records? The background check at this new place must be intense.
this is the job where they test makeup and vaccines on you right?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #164 on: April 10, 2015, 12:17:52 PM »

Lunchtime!
Immunated against what exactly?  they sending you overseas?  or worse, Mexico?  :P    Good morn...um,  good after...uh,  good day all!  (pesky time zones...)
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 19