Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19

« Reply #45 on: April 10, 2015, 07:21:35 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

CNS, I'm just glad you finally brought Charlie with you. He's a bit of a strange guy and clearly doesn't get out much but you guys are buddies so...
You were taking his picture, I thought you were watching Elf on your phone....

« Reply #46 on: April 10, 2015, 07:23:19 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
The whole herf is rolling in at once, did you all have a sleepover, too?
Nah, no vacancy at the White Whale Inn.
You lie Tony...there's always room for you....oh wait, maybe not.
Was that a fat joke?  If I had feelings, they might be hurt.

« Reply #47 on: April 10, 2015, 07:23:46 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

CNS, I'm just glad you finally brought Charlie with you. He's a bit of a strange guy and clearly doesn't get out much but you guys are buddies so...
I hope Flip signs on today.
1)  So I know he made it home ok.
2) To find out what the conversation he had with Captain Caveman was all about.
Captain Caveman had this delicate cordial stemware on his table.
I asked him what goes in that, he showed me a bottle of Irish whiskey he had in the bag.

« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2015, 07:24:56 AM »

Good morning boys, no pressure to make the 7:03 train, or have to drive the yougun to school.
Outside of afoc, got to meetup with the boys last night, and TD's friend John.
I was shy I only had one piece of the Sicilian pie, but I did try some interesting beers,
from the boys, and the pig whistle Rye that John brought.  I didn't know I was supposed
to bring a cooler.   8)
You brought Gurkhas, you're off the hook.

« Reply #49 on: April 10, 2015, 07:26:23 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!
Your compass must be ass backwards too.  Oh, you don't show up early enough to know what goes on around here before 7.
Ummm, all you have to do is read back? Didn't we discuss my hours yesterday?

« Reply #50 on: April 10, 2015, 07:26:57 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

CNS, I'm just glad you finally brought Charlie with you. He's a bit of a strange guy and clearly doesn't get out much but you guys are buddies so...
I hope Flip signs on today.
1)  So I know he made it home ok.
2) To find out what the conversation he had with Captain Caveman was all about.
Captain Caveman had this delicate cordial stemware on his table.
I asked him what goes in that, he showed me a bottle of Irish whiskey he had in the bag.
But he said something incoherent too and I thought you understood him.  He'd been mumbling to himself all night.

« Reply #51 on: April 10, 2015, 07:30:59 AM »

Good morning boys! Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. No smell quite like puppy poop
I'll take your word for it but I'd argue this guy's breath would give you a run for your money.

CNS, I'm just glad you finally brought Charlie with you. He's a bit of a strange guy and clearly doesn't get out much but you guys are buddies so...
I hope Flip signs on today.
1)  So I know he made it home ok.
2) To find out what the conversation he had with Captain Caveman was all about.
Captain Caveman had this delicate cordial stemware on his table.
I asked him what goes in that, he showed me a bottle of Irish whiskey he had in the bag.
But he said something incoherent too and I thought you understood him.  He'd been mumbling to himself all night.
I didn't understand him, but i know what a bottle of whiskey looks like!

« Reply #52 on: April 10, 2015, 07:32:02 AM »

I got to get ready for work, chat with you later.

« Reply #53 on: April 10, 2015, 07:33:07 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!
Your compass must be ass backwards too.  Oh, you don't show up early enough to know what goes on around here before 7.
Ummm, all you have to do is read back? Didn't we discuss my hours yesterday?

« Reply #54 on: April 10, 2015, 07:35:13 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!
Your compass must be ass backwards too.  Oh, you don't show up early enough to know what goes on around here before 7.
Ummm, all you have to do is read back? Didn't we discuss my hours yesterday?
Geez, a bit feisty for a WFH Friday aren't you?

« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2015, 07:41:10 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!
Your compass must be ass backwards too.  Oh, you don't show up early enough to know what goes on around here before 7.
Ummm, all you have to do is read back? Didn't we discuss my hours yesterday?
Geez, a bit feisty for a WFH Friday aren't you?
I am always feisty before adequate coffee intake, I have usually had most of a pot by the time I get to work.   How is Nacho?

« Reply #56 on: April 10, 2015, 07:42:52 AM »

I got to get ready for work, chat with you later.
Later, Flip.  I missed my last train and the next one isn't for 30 minutes.  I'm not in a rush anyway.

« Reply #57 on: April 10, 2015, 07:44:41 AM »

Good mornin gents

« Reply #58 on: April 10, 2015, 07:47:00 AM »

Native is sleeping late this morning, it must be his long weekend Friday.
Must be nice.
It is nice ;D. Telework Friday so no hour commute time.
So we're blessed with additional banter time from you also!
Your compass must be ass backwards too.  Oh, you don't show up early enough to know what goes on around here before 7.
Ummm, all you have to do is read back? Didn't we discuss my hours yesterday?
Geez, a bit feisty for a WFH Friday aren't you?
I am always feisty before adequate coffee intake, I have usually had most of a pot by the time I get to work.   How is Nacho?
Nacho's great, a lot of work but he's got a great temperament. Did well at the Vet yesterday, 3 shots and didn't make a peep

« Reply #59 on: April 10, 2015, 07:48:01 AM »

Good mornin gents
Morning Shaun! I showed off my rest last night, put it to good use

Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 19