Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21

« Reply #285 on: April 08, 2015, 06:15:43 PM »

Kate Upton lets a photographer shoot video of her dancing in a bikini.  The photographer puts the video on YouTube.  Kate Upton gets really, really famous.  Kate Upton now says she was pissed at the photographer because, "...it was, like, really disrespectful."

Kudos to Kate for maintaining a straight face while talking about respect.

« Reply #286 on: April 08, 2015, 06:16:09 PM »

DirectTV launches an ad campaign featuring Rob Lowe as himself and as various scumbag alter egos to illustrate DirectTV's claims of better picture quality and broader offerings.  Apparently they can't count at DirectTV, and they can at Comcast (I'm shocked, but there it is).  Comcast appeals to the Better Business Bureau, who also apparently can count. The BBB's National Advertising Division tells DirectTV to pull their ads.

The best part about this story is that the BBB obviously has at least one NAD.  Rob Lowe seems to still be dickless.
Don't you have some work to do?
Yeah, the computer is doing it.  I'm waiting for it to finish.

« Reply #287 on: April 08, 2015, 06:24:42 PM »

Finally, we turn again to politics.  Chicagoans have re-elected former Obama and Bill Clinton staffer Rahm Emmanuel to the Mayor's office, demonstrating yet again that Chicagoans want their politicians to be like their gangsters: ruthless, unruly, profane, dishonest, and corrupt.

Stay tuned for weather with the Hippy Dippy Weatherman.

« Reply #288 on: April 08, 2015, 06:26:03 PM »

Obama: ‘I Haven’t Given Up’ On Gun Control
Wednesday, April 8, 2015

« Reply #289 on: April 08, 2015, 06:42:40 PM »

Obama: ‘I Haven’t Given Up’ On Gun Control
Wednesday, April 8, 2015
See my quote about Chicagoans above.

« Reply #290 on: April 08, 2015, 07:04:01 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS

« Reply #291 on: April 08, 2015, 07:49:07 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS

« Reply #292 on: April 08, 2015, 07:49:56 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
Not too mention the jam that'll be going on.

« Reply #293 on: April 08, 2015, 07:52:20 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.

« Reply #294 on: April 08, 2015, 08:00:04 PM »

About time to be heading to the airport, get something to eat before heading out.
Home is where the herf is.

« Reply #295 on: April 08, 2015, 08:00:57 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.
Remember Tony, plates and napkins!  (to go along with the pizza)
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 4/8/2015
« Reply #296 on: April 08, 2015, 08:11:23 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.

SDS is "Students for a Democratic Society".  I was VP my senior year at RU.  That got me on Richard Nixon's "Enemies List".  I was so proud.  I don't know if the organization even exists anymore.  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Duke of Donuts!

« Reply #297 on: April 08, 2015, 08:13:10 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.
So Did She.

« Reply #298 on: April 08, 2015, 08:16:20 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.

SDS is "Students for a Democratic Society".  I was VP my senior year at RU.  That got me on Richard Nixon's "Enemies List".  I was so proud.  I don't know if the organization even exists anymore.  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Duke of Donuts!
I was negotiating toddlerhood in the heyday of the SDS. By the time I became aware it was all Black Panthers and the Symbionese Liberation Army on TV.

Evening, KC.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 4/8/2015
« Reply #299 on: April 08, 2015, 08:33:06 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.
TWHS
SDS
Don't let me have to go look that up.  My brain hurts.

SDS is "Students for a Democratic Society".  I was VP my senior year at RU.  That got me on Richard Nixon's "Enemies List".  I was so proud.  I don't know if the organization even exists anymore.  Oh, and good evening Sir Antnee, Duke of Donuts!
I was negotiating toddlerhood in the heyday of the SDS. By the time I became aware it was all Black Panthers and the Symbionese Liberation Army on TV.

Evening, KC.

Evening raz!  That was in the 70s.  I was in during the 60s.  Organizations change over time.  Ronald Reagan would never get the nomination in the Republican Party of today.  He raised taxes and compromised with Tip O'Neill quite often.  Those two had lunch once a week and drinks in the evening!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21