Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21

« Reply #270 on: April 08, 2015, 04:50:02 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Insert miscellaneous joke about cavity filling here.
....add orifice and oral and we should have a good run!

« Reply #271 on: April 08, 2015, 05:04:11 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Insert miscellaneous joke about cavity filling here.
....add orifice and oral and we should have a good run!
Helooooooooooo Nurse!

« Reply #272 on: April 08, 2015, 05:21:49 PM »

OK boys, time to call it a day.  Early in / early out tomorrow so I may not be on here much.

« Reply #273 on: April 08, 2015, 05:25:36 PM »

Herrera Esteli provided by Fish lit on the patio.

« Reply #274 on: April 08, 2015, 05:30:23 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Insert miscellaneous joke about cavity filling here.
....add orifice and oral and we should have a good run!
Helooooooooooo Nurse!
I much prefer a Doctor with a nice orifice to check me out.

« Reply #275 on: April 08, 2015, 05:34:26 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Insert miscellaneous joke about cavity filling here.
....add orifice and oral and we should have a good run!
Helooooooooooo Nurse!
I much prefer a Doctor with a nice orifice to check me out.
Does your HMO cover orifice visits?

« Reply #276 on: April 08, 2015, 05:34:48 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Insert miscellaneous joke about cavity filling here.
....add orifice and oral and we should have a good run!
Helooooooooooo Nurse!
I much prefer a Doctor with a nice orifice to check me out.
Does your HMO cover orifice visits?
Hope so

« Reply #277 on: April 08, 2015, 05:48:03 PM »

Now just what I needed one of my old filled teeth just literally fell apart.  FUK!   Got to find a dentist here and holy cow look at this pair of dental doctors right in my neighborhood, can't go wrong!
Insert miscellaneous joke about cavity filling here.
....add orifice and oral and we should have a good run!
Helooooooooooo Nurse!
I much prefer a Doctor with a nice orifice to check me out.
Does your HMO cover orifice visits?
Hope so
Of course, you might want to clarify your definition of a "nice" orifice.  All doctors have orifices, but there are a lot of them I have no wish to visit.

« Reply #278 on: April 08, 2015, 05:51:26 PM »

Dzokhar Tsarnaev guilty on all counts for his role in the Boston Marathon bombing.  Can we use the electric chair on this one?  Dial it back to 120v for the first hour or two before we finish him off?

« Reply #279 on: April 08, 2015, 05:54:10 PM »

Obama tells the Justice Department to ask a Federal Judge in Brownsville, Texas to lift his block on Obama immigration plan.  Judge tells the Justice Department to tell Obama what he can do with his request.  God I miss living in red states.

« Reply #280 on: April 08, 2015, 06:04:27 PM »

Obama tells the Justice Department to ask a Federal Judge in Brownsville, Texas to lift his block on Obama immigration plan.  Judge tells the Justice Department to tell Obama what he can do with his request.  God I miss living in red states.
Unfortunately that is probably the only Federal Judge around that will do the right thing regardless of where he is.

« Reply #281 on: April 08, 2015, 06:04:52 PM »

Cop pulls a guy over in South Carolina.  Guy runs away because he owes child support.  Cop shoots him.  Cop doesn't know he's being videotaped.

Oh the cons are just gonna love that cop when he gets to prison.  Gonna love him long time.

« Reply #282 on: April 08, 2015, 06:11:12 PM »

DirectTV launches an ad campaign featuring Rob Lowe as himself and as various scumbag alter egos to illustrate DirectTV's claims of better picture quality and broader offerings.  Apparently they can't count at DirectTV, and they can at Comcast (I'm shocked, but there it is).  Comcast appeals to the Better Business Bureau, who also apparently can count. The BBB's National Advertising Division tells DirectTV to pull their ads.

The best part about this story is that the BBB obviously has at least one NAD.  Rob Lowe seems to still be dickless.

« Reply #283 on: April 08, 2015, 06:13:37 PM »

DirectTV launches an ad campaign featuring Rob Lowe as himself and as various scumbag alter egos to illustrate DirectTV's claims of better picture quality and broader offerings.  Apparently they can't count at DirectTV, and they can at Comcast (I'm shocked, but there it is).  Comcast appeals to the Better Business Bureau, who also apparently can count. The BBB's National Advertising Division tells DirectTV to pull their ads.

The best part about this story is that the BBB obviously has at least one NAD.  Rob Lowe seems to still be dickless.
Don't you have some work to do?

« Reply #284 on: April 08, 2015, 06:14:55 PM »

Herrera Esteli provided by Fish lit on the patio.
First one of these, right nice smoke
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21