« Reply #180 on: April 08, 2015, 12:06:01 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Not just jumping at the first offer are you?  Almost as dangerous as those that jump at every offer.... :-X
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #181 on: April 08, 2015, 12:06:34 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s
Ways to save money?  JWacky and the rest of us have you covered!  Great deals and Room 101 MC II Papi Chulo boxes for under $150.  What more could you want?

It'd be nice of DG in Ewing, NJ didn't drive prices up on auctions, for starters.

« Reply #182 on: April 08, 2015, 12:10:38 PM »

Morning, all.  Nice of Ryan and Dan to actually join Dave and I last night for our herf.  Many Victory at Seas were had.
Wow, I hadn't heard hell froze over.
Big banter, NJ banter hopefully as well attended, Yellowstar employed again, dogs and cats sleeping together...

« Reply #183 on: April 08, 2015, 12:12:37 PM »

Morning, all.  Nice of Ryan and Dan to actually join Dave and I last night for our herf.  Many Victory at Seas were had.
Wow, I hadn't heard hell froze over.
LALTS! - the best album of all time!
Pretty damn good one.  You can visit the Hotel California while you're out here.

« Reply #184 on: April 08, 2015, 12:15:13 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Awesome news!  Congrats.  We'll miss you.
No we won't.  We'll use a good, long range round - say, .338 Lapua, with an advanced night vision optic system.  We won't miss.
I still have that interview tomorrow, with a gubment job, so who knows, maybe we can get some competition for my skills!  ;D
Gubment job seems more up your alley....just sayin..... ;)

« Reply #185 on: April 08, 2015, 12:16:22 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s
Ways to save money?  JWacky and the rest of us have you covered!  Great deals and Room 101 MC II Papi Chulo boxes for under $150.  What more could you want?

It'd be nice of DG in Ewing, NJ didn't drive prices up on auctions, for starters.
I was just flushing out that other hidden bidder for you.

« Reply #186 on: April 08, 2015, 12:16:44 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Awesome news!  Congrats.  We'll miss you.
No we won't.  We'll use a good, long range round - say, .338 Lapua, with an advanced night vision optic system.  We won't miss.
I still have that interview tomorrow, with a gubment job, so who knows, maybe we can get some competition for my skills!  ;D
Gubment job seems more up your alley....just sayin..... ;)
Health Insurance Industry is a Gubment alias.

« Reply #187 on: April 08, 2015, 12:17:11 PM »

OK, I'm all caught up.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #188 on: April 08, 2015, 12:19:18 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s
Ways to save money?  JWacky and the rest of us have you covered!  Great deals and Room 101 MC II Papi Chulo boxes for under $150.  What more could you want?

It'd be nice of DG in Ewing, NJ didn't drive prices up on auctions, for starters.
I was just flushing out that other hidden bidder for you.

LOL, all good.  And I knew Dan would split the box anyway.  Wish there was a way to know how many are left in stock...

Talkin' about the Master Collection Three PCs, all.

« Reply #189 on: April 08, 2015, 12:22:34 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s
Ways to save money?  JWacky and the rest of us have you covered!  Great deals and Room 101 MC II Papi Chulo boxes for under $150.  What more could you want?

It'd be nice of DG in Ewing, NJ didn't drive prices up on auctions, for starters.
Greedy bastard! Leave some for the rest of us

« Reply #190 on: April 08, 2015, 12:24:37 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s
Ways to save money?  JWacky and the rest of us have you covered!  Great deals and Room 101 MC II Papi Chulo boxes for under $150.  What more could you want?

It'd be nice of DG in Ewing, NJ didn't drive prices up on auctions, for starters.
I was just flushing out that other hidden bidder for you.

LOL, all good.  And I knew Dan would split the box anyway.  Wish there was a way to know how many are left in stock...

Talkin' about the Master Collection Three PCs, all.
Actually Joe, you need to stop meddling in NJ bidding affairs

« Reply #191 on: April 08, 2015, 12:28:47 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Awesome news!  Congrats.  We'll miss you.
No we won't.  We'll use a good, long range round - say, .338 Lapua, with an advanced night vision optic system.  We won't miss.
I still have that interview tomorrow, with a gubment job, so who knows, maybe we can get some competition for my skills!  ;D
What skills you got besides bantering and you can't even keep up with Travellin Dave, Chip and I at that.
Hard to compete with the best, nice to have people to look up to!  ::)
Sheeeiiiit.  You just made me blow coffee through my nose.

"Look up to."  Sheeeeeiiiiiiit.
Respect your elders Razman.   >:(

« Reply #192 on: April 08, 2015, 12:30:23 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!

Congrats!  Doing what?

Morning, Shaun.
Risk Analyst for a healthcare company - doing a lot of statistical analysis, forecasting etc on patients and ways to save $$s
Ways to save money?  JWacky and the rest of us have you covered!  Great deals and Room 101 MC II Papi Chulo boxes for under $150.  What more could you want?

It'd be nice of DG in Ewing, NJ didn't drive prices up on auctions, for starters.
Greedy bastard! Leave some for the rest of us
Your's are packed and awaiting delivery....and no USPS to worry about.  Don't get your panties all in a bunch.

« Reply #193 on: April 08, 2015, 12:32:28 PM »

For the golfer who has everything. Want.

http://www.tin-cup.com/incognito/

« Reply #194 on: April 08, 2015, 12:41:07 PM »

Just got a job offer boys, looks like it's all coming to an end soon!
Not just jumping at the first offer are you?  Almost as dangerous as those that jump at every offer.... :-X
Sheesh!  Not jumping by any means, using it as leverage now :)