« Reply #105 on: April 03, 2015, 08:33:41 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
Ex biker lady, now she is Dean's Trailer Squeeze

« Reply #106 on: April 03, 2015, 08:33:44 AM »

@NJDave, have you ever tried the ST Mokah?
No, just the Choklat
Want me to bring some next week?
Depends....is it good or are you trying to get rid of it?
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #107 on: April 03, 2015, 08:35:48 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.

« Reply #108 on: April 03, 2015, 08:36:54 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Gonna hold hands too?

« Reply #109 on: April 03, 2015, 08:37:28 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Gonna hold hands too?
She give good road head? ;)

« Reply #110 on: April 03, 2015, 08:37:29 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Broaden your flower repertoire?

« Reply #111 on: April 03, 2015, 08:38:34 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Gonna hold hands too?
She give good road head? ;)
That'd be an impressive trick while she was riding a bike.

« Reply #112 on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:17 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Gonna hold hands too?
She give good road head? ;)
That'd be an impressive trick while she was riding a bike.
She could be in the side car....(think about that for a second)  ;D

« Reply #113 on: April 03, 2015, 08:39:45 AM »

@NJDave, have you ever tried the ST Mokah?
No, just the Choklat
Want me to bring some next week?
Depends....is it good or are you trying to get rid of it?
I hear that's the 3rd best, behind CB and Mokah

« Reply #114 on: April 03, 2015, 08:43:13 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Gonna hold hands too?
She give good road head? ;)
That'd be an impressive trick while she was riding a bike.
She could be in the side car....(think about that for a second)  ;D

« Reply #115 on: April 03, 2015, 08:45:37 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Broaden your flower repertoire?
Stay away from those Venus Flytraps!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #116 on: April 03, 2015, 08:50:14 AM »

« Reply #117 on: April 03, 2015, 08:54:33 AM »

another work day for me, cleaning up from my concrete pour, shopping for multch and flowers, and I need groceries, I dread going into stores today.
Send the biker lady while you sit back and smoke? ;) Good morning Dean
we are going shopping together.
Gonna hold hands too?
She give good road head? ;)
That'd be an impressive trick while she was riding a bike.
She could be in the side car....(think about that for a second)  ;D
Thanks but no thanks.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #118 on: April 03, 2015, 08:55:02 AM »

« Reply #119 on: April 03, 2015, 09:00:00 AM »

Had to check and see if there was still a Jam running.