« Reply #60 on: April 03, 2015, 07:41:42 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
You brought Joe with you?

« Reply #61 on: April 03, 2015, 07:44:30 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.

« Reply #62 on: April 03, 2015, 07:45:47 AM »

Morning, Chip.
I am guessing it might just be you, Tony and I stuck working today.
It took me a second to figure out why anyone would have the day off. Good Friday? Do people actually get this off as a holiday? No wonder we're China's bitch now.
The Stock Exchange is closed today.
The good news though is that The Cock Exchange (Dean's House) is very much open for business
LMAO!
And as a new feature you can drop your overnight stay things off for storage now.
droop.....is that a Freudian slip?
Well it was a typo but with those old women Dean adores it may be more accurate than drop.
That's the image I was getting...
Really? I was picturing the BIL drooping a teabag on Dean's nose before kicking his ass!  ;D
You paint such pretty pictures.

« Reply #63 on: April 03, 2015, 07:46:41 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
You brought Joe with you?
LOL!  I'm sure he would have easily fit in the suitcase.

« Reply #64 on: April 03, 2015, 07:48:54 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
You brought Joe with you?
On second thought maybe your neighbors should NOT Thank You!

« Reply #65 on: April 03, 2015, 07:53:06 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
You brought Joe with you?
Carry on....

« Reply #66 on: April 03, 2015, 07:53:47 AM »

Morning, Chip.
I am guessing it might just be you, Tony and I stuck working today.
It took me a second to figure out why anyone would have the day off. Good Friday? Do people actually get this off as a holiday? No wonder we're China's bitch now.
The Stock Exchange is closed today.
The good news though is that The Cock Exchange (Dean's House) is very much open for business
LMAO!
And as a new feature you can drop your overnight stay things off for storage now.
droop.....is that a Freudian slip?
Well it was a typo but with those old women Dean adores it may be more accurate than drop.
That's the image I was getting...
Really? I was picturing the BIL drooping a teabag on Dean's nose before kicking his ass!  ;D
You paint such pretty pictures.
Does have a silver tongue doesn't he...

« Reply #67 on: April 03, 2015, 07:56:06 AM »

Morning, Chip.
I am guessing it might just be you, Tony and I stuck working today.
It took me a second to figure out why anyone would have the day off. Good Friday? Do people actually get this off as a holiday? No wonder we're China's bitch now.
The Stock Exchange is closed today.
The good news though is that The Cock Exchange (Dean's House) is very much open for business
LMAO!
And as a new feature you can drop your overnight stay things off for storage now.
droop.....is that a Freudian slip?
Well it was a typo but with those old women Dean adores it may be more accurate than drop.
That's the image I was getting...
Really? I was picturing the BIL drooping a teabag on Dean's nose before kicking his ass!  ;D
You paint such pretty pictures.
Does have a silver tongue doesn't he...
Very smooth I must say

« Reply #68 on: April 03, 2015, 07:58:04 AM »

9 Tatuaje El Triunfador Robusto (5.0 x 48)
            5/27.50
 8 Romeo y Julieta Belicoso (5.5 x 52)
          10/39.99
 7 Padron #3000 Maduro Robusto (5.5 x 52)
          Pack of 4/24.00  0% Savings
 6 Man O' War Robusto (5.5"x50)
         10/34.99
 5 Cohiba Puro Dominicana Robusto (5.5"x50)
          5/29.99
 4 5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel (5.5"x55)
         10/25.00
 3 Diesel Wicked (6.2"x56)
          5/34.99
 2 Gurkha Park Avenue Habano
         10/27.50
 1 My Father Le Bijou 1922
          5/25.00

« Reply #69 on: April 03, 2015, 08:00:41 AM »

70 degrees here now but not much sun for the weekend.  Some rain will sure help this pollen mess though.
47 here now, calling for snow tonight. Fuggin' spring, indeed.
61 here for me and Joe.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #70 on: April 03, 2015, 08:01:26 AM »

it's a Good Friday jam, not a good jam on Friday. there is no such thing as a good jam anymore.

good morning. OOO toro and coffee here.

« Reply #71 on: April 03, 2015, 08:03:00 AM »

it's a Good Friday jam, not a good jam on Friday. there is no such thing as a good jam anymore.

good morning. OOO toro and coffee here.
Great Friday morning to ya, Deano.

« Reply #72 on: April 03, 2015, 08:05:41 AM »

70 degrees here now but not much sun for the weekend.  Some rain will sure help this pollen mess though.
47 here now, calling for snow tonight. Fuggin' spring, indeed.
61 here for me and Joe.
CNS

I'm looking forward to consuming that growler tomorrow with some smokes outside, 51 degrees will have to do

« Reply #73 on: April 03, 2015, 08:06:13 AM »

@NJDave, have you ever tried the ST Mokah?

« Reply #74 on: April 03, 2015, 08:07:43 AM »

Good mornin gents!