« Reply #120 on: April 03, 2015, 09:04:00 AM »

Had to check and see if there was still a Jam running.
Psh, JAMs, LALTS!

« Reply #121 on: April 03, 2015, 09:04:26 AM »

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG
Hate these damn non-payday Fridays ;)
What do you mean?  It IS payday.  Oh, never mind.

« Reply #122 on: April 03, 2015, 09:05:31 AM »

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG
Hate these damn non-payday Fridays ;)
What do you mean?  It IS payday.  Oh, never mind.
GFY!  It's my 'old' payday before the every-Tuesday rotation started.

« Reply #123 on: April 03, 2015, 09:05:45 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.

« Reply #124 on: April 03, 2015, 09:06:54 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
Get a garbage bag.

« Reply #125 on: April 03, 2015, 09:08:10 AM »

Had to check and see if there was still a Jam running.
Indeed.  Bone Crushers up now.

« Reply #126 on: April 03, 2015, 09:11:35 AM »

@NJDave, have you ever tried the ST Mokah?
No, just the Choklat
Want me to bring some next week?
Depends....is it good or are you trying to get rid of it?
Just bought it yesterday, last time I drank it I liked it better than the Chok and right there with VaS
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #127 on: April 03, 2015, 09:11:53 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
did the same thing, but at least it's only a 100 yd dash to the car  (of course at my age/shape, THAT'S about a 3 minute trundle).  still has the potential for a wet ride home.  i plan to leave earky today and MY mindset is already picking out the ride home cigar!  :D

« Reply #128 on: April 03, 2015, 09:13:21 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
Get a garbage bag.
I don't think they make them that big and I'm concerned about gettin' my hair wet.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #129 on: April 03, 2015, 09:13:36 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
Get a garbage bag.
done a few football games like that.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #130 on: April 03, 2015, 09:14:53 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
Get a garbage bag.
I don't think they make them that big and I'm concerned about gettin' my hair wet.
And here I thought that the only way your hair would get wet was if your clothing got soaked....  :P

« Reply #131 on: April 03, 2015, 09:15:12 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
did the same thing, but at least it's only a 100 yd dash to the car  (of course at my age/shape, THAT'S about a 3 minute trundle).  still has the potential for a wet ride home.  i plan to leave earky today and MY mindset is already picking out the ride home cigar!  :D
I'm right there with ya.  Enjoyed that SoA yesterday.  Don't know if I would go out of my way to go buy them, but will smoke it again if given to me.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 4/3/2015
« Reply #132 on: April 03, 2015, 09:15:54 AM »

Monster has the CLE corona gordas again.

« Reply #133 on: April 03, 2015, 09:16:47 AM »

Feels like I brought a little Cali back with me this morning... not bad at all.
Nice not to have to wear a coat today.  But I just realized I forgot my umbrella and it looks like I'm gonna need it.
Good morning Tony!  Unfortunately looks like you may be right.
I left the umbrella in the car at the train station.  Lot of good it'll do me there.  Good morning, Sam.
Get a garbage bag.
I don't think they make them that big and I'm concerned about gettin' my hair wet.
And here I thought that the only way your hair would get wet was if your clothing got soaked....  :P
Exactly!

« Reply #134 on: April 03, 2015, 09:18:34 AM »

@NJDave, have you ever tried the ST Mokah?
No, just the Choklat
Want me to bring some next week?
Depends....is it good or are you trying to get rid of it?
Just bought it yesterday, last time I drank it I liked it better than the Chok and right there with VaS
I think I'm all out of beer (except for cooking beer) so I may have to stop and pick some up.  Mokah's been on my "try" list.