« Reply #285 on: April 02, 2015, 05:24:42 PM »

I'm not disappointed...

Congrats on 8,000 Tony, consider celebrating with a manicure

« Reply #286 on: April 02, 2015, 05:24:46 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin
So that has you covered for tonight and tomorrow...
Hopefully there's something of interest on tap by me next week and I can fill a growler for the herf, we may need the big table this time!
If Tony's late, does that mean he will be bringing the pizza?

« Reply #287 on: April 02, 2015, 05:25:49 PM »

I'm not disappointed...

Congrats on 8,000 Tony, consider celebrating with a manicure
Nothing a little coat of lacquer won't fix...

« Reply #288 on: April 02, 2015, 05:26:15 PM »

 8)
I'm out, busy.
Enjoy!!
Way to take us to 18, Sam.
So it's possible I actually accomplished something today?  Damn, come 4:30, I'm taking off and heading home!
Me too, but I think I'll stop off at Churchill's for a cigar and a beverage....just to let the traffic clear.
Except that's not for another two hours...
But you are California Cool like Joe! 8)

« Reply #289 on: April 02, 2015, 05:26:23 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor

« Reply #290 on: April 02, 2015, 05:26:57 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin
So that has you covered for tonight and tomorrow...
Hopefully there's something of interest on tap by me next week and I can fill a growler for the herf, we may need the big table this time!
If Tony's late, does that mean he will be bringing the pizza?
He'd better not walk in without one

« Reply #291 on: April 02, 2015, 05:27:14 PM »

I'm out, busy.
Enjoy!!
Way to take us to 18, Sam.
So it's possible I actually accomplished something today?  Damn, come 4:30, I'm taking off and heading home!
Me too, but I think I'll stop off at Churchill's for a cigar and a beverage....just to let the traffic clear.
Except that's not for another two hours...
But you are California Cool like Joe!
True....I just don't have as cool (or absent) a boss as he does...

« Reply #292 on: April 02, 2015, 05:28:18 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.

« Reply #293 on: April 02, 2015, 05:28:19 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin
So that has you covered for tonight and tomorrow...
Hopefully there's something of interest on tap by me next week and I can fill a growler for the herf, we may need the big table this time!
If Tony's late, does that mean he will be bringing the pizza?
He'd better not walk in without one
Get that number on speed dial so you can call in the order when you're 20 min. out...

« Reply #294 on: April 02, 2015, 05:29:25 PM »

I'm not disappointed...

Congrats on 8,000 Tony, consider celebrating with a manicure
What do you mean?  I just clipped them this morning.

« Reply #295 on: April 02, 2015, 05:29:30 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.

« Reply #296 on: April 02, 2015, 05:30:27 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin
So that has you covered for tonight and tomorrow...
Hopefully there's something of interest on tap by me next week and I can fill a growler for the herf, we may need the big table this time!
If Tony's late, does that mean he will be bringing the pizza?
I planned to bring the pizza anyway.  So there!

« Reply #297 on: April 02, 2015, 05:33:26 PM »

« Reply #298 on: April 02, 2015, 05:34:46 PM »

Alright I'm outta here boys, going to see if they have any Victory at Sea left at Joe Canals. I now travel with an empty growler
Happy Growler Filling Fish
That Fish is hooked

....hah, I crack myself up sometimes!
Growler of VaS and 6-pack cans of Sculpin
So that has you covered for tonight and tomorrow...
Hopefully there's something of interest on tap by me next week and I can fill a growler for the herf, we may need the big table this time!
If Tony's late, does that mean he will be bringing the pizza?
I planned to bring the pizza anyway.  So there!
You damn sure better serve pizza at gay weddings.

« Reply #299 on: April 02, 2015, 05:36:26 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.
Yeah quits working and his post count falls off, go figure.