Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24

« Reply #300 on: April 02, 2015, 05:42:51 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.
Yeah quits working and his post count falls off, go figure.
I find that quite humorous.

« Reply #301 on: April 02, 2015, 05:43:19 PM »

Then again our count drops on the weekend when we're not working as well.

« Reply #302 on: April 02, 2015, 05:47:40 PM »

Then again our count drops on the weekend when we're not working as well.
He can enjoy the Masters next week.

« Reply #303 on: April 02, 2015, 05:47:48 PM »

Then again our count drops on the weekend when we're not working as well.
I would venture that internet traffic, on a whole, drops off on the weekends.  Which is why most sites do maintenance on weekends.  Just sayin'.

« Reply #304 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:08 PM »

LALTS!!! Lady just called me asking to do a reference check on Shaun Harrison...I guess I might be close to finding a job...? Had to reroute her to my previous boss and give her his number.

« Reply #305 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:55 PM »

Then again our count drops on the weekend when we're not working as well.
I would venture that internet traffic, on a whole, drops off on the weekends.  Which is why most sites do maintenance on weekends.  Just sayin'.
Everyone stays busy when not at work. ::)

« Reply #306 on: April 02, 2015, 05:53:58 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.
GFY!!

« Reply #307 on: April 02, 2015, 05:54:40 PM »

Then again our count drops on the weekend when we're not working as well.
He can enjoy the Masters next week.
Already counting down the days, best tourney of the year!

« Reply #308 on: April 02, 2015, 05:55:17 PM »

LALTS!!! Lady just called me asking to do a reference check on Shaun Harrison...I guess I might be close to finding a job...? Had to reroute her to my previous boss and give her his number.
Should have just obliged her and said he is an outstanding post whore.

« Reply #309 on: April 02, 2015, 05:56:21 PM »

Then again our count drops on the weekend when we're not working as well.
I would venture that internet traffic, on a whole, drops off on the weekends.  Which is why most sites do maintenance on weekends.  Just sayin'.
Everyone stays busy when not at work. ::)
Exactly.

« Reply #310 on: April 02, 2015, 05:58:32 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.
GFY!!
8)

« Reply #311 on: April 02, 2015, 05:59:46 PM »

LALTS!!! Lady just called me asking to do a reference check on Shaun Harrison...I guess I might be close to finding a job...? Had to reroute her to my previous boss and give her his number.
Should have just obliged her and said he is an outstanding post whore.
Thought about it, love my old boss, he would probably say better things about me than I would.

« Reply #312 on: April 02, 2015, 06:00:24 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.
GFY!!
8)
Rumor there is some VaS in Moorhead, going hunting for it tomorrow.

« Reply #313 on: April 02, 2015, 06:03:02 PM »

Congrats on 8K Mr. Mayor
You need to PW a few times this afternoon and catch up with Yellowstar.
We're closing pretty good on the View watching slouch.
GFY!!
8)
Rumor there is some VaS in Moorhead, going hunting for it tomorrow.
Got plenty at HEB in Austin come get ya some.

« Reply #314 on: April 02, 2015, 06:30:44 PM »

Sorry, but beer-wise, you just can't do any better than here.
(Keep this for planning next month Yellowstar)

https://www.google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=z5MHuxGEQH6g.kq0Bdx5MkXWA

Logged
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 24