« Reply #120 on: March 18, 2015, 09:37:10 AM »

Weather still sucks here, can't believe it's not going to hit 50s or 60s again for a week or more
Near freezing 56 here now.

« Reply #121 on: March 18, 2015, 09:39:12 AM »

Weather still sucks here, can't believe it's not going to hit 50s or 60s again for a week or more
Near freezing 56 here now.
29 here now - hitting 50 tomorrow and 2x next week, 50 and 52...guess golfing is still a couple of weeks away

« Reply #122 on: March 18, 2015, 09:39:17 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?
I feel queezy horny and am about to logjack-off
Fixed it for you.

« Reply #123 on: March 18, 2015, 09:39:53 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?
I feel queezy horny and am about to logjack-off
Fixed it for you.
LALTS!  Nice one Mark - good mornin!

« Reply #124 on: March 18, 2015, 09:40:26 AM »

Ok, running a quick errand, be back in a little bit.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #125 on: March 18, 2015, 09:40:43 AM »

Good morning all!

« Reply #126 on: March 18, 2015, 09:43:36 AM »

Good morning gents!
Morning Shaun. While you're home can you bang out a few more cigar rests and send them my way? Thanks in advance  ;D
You could at least offer to pay for them. The man needs some dough!
The details of our deal needn't concern you
Then I would have to claim income and be denied unemployment, geez, ya trying to screw me over here Dave?!?!?!   ;)
How much income do you claim for a tube of man toothpaste? Asking for a friend.
Depends on the age, fresh doesn't command as much as the older stuff...    Had anyone else barfed yet?
I feel queezy horny and am about to logjack-off
Fixed it for you.
Seek help

« Reply #127 on: March 18, 2015, 09:44:43 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?

« Reply #128 on: March 18, 2015, 09:51:04 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
Order some Luchadors for your herf.  Please.

« Reply #129 on: March 18, 2015, 09:55:13 AM »

Time to go to the bath store then we can think about lunch.  Later cookie jars.

« Reply #130 on: March 18, 2015, 09:58:30 AM »

Time to go to the bath store then we can think about lunch.  Later cookie jars.
Sploosh.

« Reply #131 on: March 18, 2015, 10:02:53 AM »

« Reply #132 on: March 18, 2015, 10:03:05 AM »

Time to go to the bath store then we can think about lunch.  Later cookie jars.
Are you and the wife wearing matching skirts?

« Reply #133 on: March 18, 2015, 10:03:56 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.

« Reply #134 on: March 18, 2015, 10:04:41 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
Order some Luchadors for your herf.  Please.
You gonna be in this neck of the woods next week?