« Reply #150 on: March 18, 2015, 10:41:28 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
Order some Luchadors for your herf.  Please.
Maybe Tony should so he can bring something decent to the table for a change  ;D
I ain't bringin' a damn thing.  I'll smoke what I buy there.  So once again, GFY!
Thanks for proving my point  :D

« Reply #151 on: March 18, 2015, 10:43:09 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!

« Reply #152 on: March 18, 2015, 10:48:01 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!

« Reply #153 on: March 18, 2015, 11:02:05 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Too much information.  Too early in the morning.  Gag.

« Reply #154 on: March 18, 2015, 11:02:17 AM »

Morning, muchachos.

« Reply #155 on: March 18, 2015, 11:06:02 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!
If he does I'll do an entire photo shoot

« Reply #156 on: March 18, 2015, 11:06:34 AM »

Subject line of JR junk mail this morning: Take a stab at this Gurkha deal.

Too many ways to go with this.  I have options paralysis.  Who do I stab first?

« Reply #157 on: March 18, 2015, 11:08:03 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
You used to do that little green guy on Star Wars?  I thought he was just a character in a movie....
With his tongue, magic he does.

« Reply #158 on: March 18, 2015, 11:10:13 AM »

« Reply #159 on: March 18, 2015, 11:13:29 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
You used to do that little green guy on Star Wars?  I thought he was just a character in a movie....
With his tongue, magic he does.
Disgust me, you do
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #160 on: March 18, 2015, 11:13:39 AM »

Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/18/2015
« Reply #161 on: March 18, 2015, 11:14:30 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
You used to do that little green guy on Star Wars?  I thought he was just a character in a movie....
With his tongue, magic he does.
LOL, Nice!

« Reply #162 on: March 18, 2015, 11:14:33 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
Order some Luchadors for your herf.  Please.
yeah, doesn't seem to be much interest in these this morning.
Has anyone here smoked one? They rate well and supposedly age well according to Halfwheel
No personal experience but I do hear good reviews about them.
Never tried these either.  Like the whites.
But not the blacks or asians?  You'd better get down to Starbucks and work that out!
LOL,  no Starbucks where I live.  On the rural side we are.   (had to work in that Yoga thing)
TWSS?

« Reply #163 on: March 18, 2015, 11:16:43 AM »

Morning, muchachos.
Good mornin Raz!

« Reply #164 on: March 18, 2015, 11:17:01 AM »

Good morning, gents. I got home yesterday without being puked upon. Let's hope today is as successful.
I like the probability of success due to the low expectations, morning Tony
We getting together next week, Scotty?
Are we trying? When are you in the NJ office?
My schedule in that office is flexible.  I usually do a Thursday though.
So your schedule is flexible but you're not?
I'll have you know I used to do yoga.
Just threw up again, Tony in yoga pants!
Hope he wears em for your next herf!
If he does I'll do an entire photo shoot
Figures you would want that for your spank bank!