« Reply #165 on: March 12, 2015, 01:32:43 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #166 on: March 12, 2015, 01:34:15 PM »

Good morning, Chip.  I'm driving to the NJ office today so less posts from me too.
Let's meet at Nik's Wunderbar on Rt22, they have Grapefruit Sculpin on tap
Are we really doing this?

No
:'(
What a dick tease!
Yeah well, when I mentioned I might go grab a beer I got reminded she was going to the gym after work. She told me 3 times this week but of course I forgot when I got excited for a beer
In light of everything we were talking about earlier, I completely get it.  Not a problem.  Hopefully some time soon.
Yea, no need to graduate him to the living hell phase.
He was in A/C last week.  So obviously she is reasonable.  Plus she is going to the gym to look good for her man.  My manatee wife wouldn't get up from the couch if the house was on fire.
Being a bit hard on the ol' ball and chain today Tony...and that's coming from me!
She's been PMS'ing for a few days now and I've fucking had it!  Is it that obvious?

Sounds like you need to get out. Guess you didn't make the lodge date with Flip yesterday.

« Reply #167 on: March 12, 2015, 01:35:01 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
What up, Steve?

Lunch break... think I have your turkey sandwich.
You can keep it.  It was extremely disappointing.  Looking forward to a smoke for the ride home.  I enjoyed a Cuarenta on the ride in.  Loved it.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #168 on: March 12, 2015, 01:36:03 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #169 on: March 12, 2015, 01:37:29 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
What up, Steve?

Lunch break... think I have your turkey sandwich.
You can keep it.  It was extremely disappointing.  Looking forward to a smoke for the ride home.  I enjoyed a Cuarenta on the ride in.  Loved it.

Was actually very good Boar's Head Oven roast. No salad, thankfully. Left the rabbit at home.

« Reply #170 on: March 12, 2015, 01:41:14 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.

« Reply #171 on: March 12, 2015, 01:44:34 PM »

[...]

Nope, this has been his 2015 stance.... I don't think today is any more or less harsh, it just is affecting him more.  They ask me "flip, how do you stay with someone this horrible?" I tell them very low expectations. Last week, I got a more sincere look of appreciation and thanks from a gal sitting on the floor in Penn station, with an artificial leg, when i gave her a few dollars, then from a wife with years of expensive jewelry gifts.  that's where you can get tripped up,  you have to curtail interaction with normal people that have normal human responses, when you have one of these wives who expect everything and return nothing.  now she gets taken out to dinner for her birthday, at least I have a chance of a nice meal.  Or I buy her a case of wine, or her favorite vodkas for the after work / dinner cosmo.  I make sure i never drink the last of the cranberry juice.  I hear "Why do we have so many bottles in the pantry?"  Make sure I don't answer: Cause you are a real bitch without those two drinks!"  ::)

« Reply #172 on: March 12, 2015, 01:44:42 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.
Oh shit, sorry brah.  It's obvious she's sleeping with your best friend.

« Reply #173 on: March 12, 2015, 01:46:36 PM »

[...]

No, I went shopping and bought all the wrong fucking stuff!

« Reply #174 on: March 12, 2015, 01:47:21 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
What up, Steve?

Lunch break... think I have your turkey sandwich.
You can keep it.  It was extremely disappointing.  Looking forward to a smoke for the ride home.  I enjoyed a Cuarenta on the ride in.  Loved it.
Those cuarentas are very good, which vitola?

« Reply #175 on: March 12, 2015, 01:47:40 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.
Oh shit, sorry brah.  It's obvious she's sleeping with your best friend.
She's sleeping with my dog?  Ewww...
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/12/2015
« Reply #176 on: March 12, 2015, 01:48:29 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.

Good deal.

« Reply #177 on: March 12, 2015, 01:49:29 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Howdy, Steve.  It's rag on the warden day around here.

...or warden on the rag. Same difference.

How's the leg/shoulder doing?
Sore.  But my warden isn't a manatee, isn't on the rag, doesn't call to piss me off at work, and does what I ask her to do better than 50% of the time, so I'm not allowed to complain today.

Good deal.
But I didn't get a bonus, and Tony did.  So there are tradeoffs.

« Reply #178 on: March 12, 2015, 01:50:38 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!

« Reply #179 on: March 12, 2015, 01:54:17 PM »

Afternoon, gents. Happy near day.
Hi Steve and welcome to bash the shit out of your warden Thursday!
Ray Rice Thursday!