« Reply #135 on: March 12, 2015, 12:21:45 PM »

Ok, off to lunch in a few - catch ya'll after I get some Applebees!
you are gainfully unemployed, unless you are filling out an employment
application, and are planning what flare to put on your suspenders at Applebees,
you may want to reconsider, and start making lunch at home.  You will save gas,
money and tips.   what do you expect from a guy who gets his oil changes at the car dealership!
Meeting my dad for lunch, he can grab the tab. Already ratcheted down the finances last week.

« Reply #136 on: March 12, 2015, 12:23:01 PM »

Does anyone else get phone calls at work from their spouses with  the sole purpose of antagonizing the shit out of you?  My wife needs a fucking job because she has way too much time on her hands and housework is obviously not fulfilling her.  If you could only see the fumes that our coming out of my ears right now.  FUUUUUUUCK!!!!
My wife only talks to me to annoy me.  She asked me are you buying the beer for the corned beef and cabbage dinner that we are giving on Sunday? My answer was Yes, and I will pick up the rest of the food for that too. I walk in last night with two bags of potatoes, some heads of cabbage, Irish soda bread, and I get screamed at that she bought cabbage, carrot & potatoes today, why did I buy anything else.  I effing remind her, that I told her I was getting everything, why did she buy stuff!  they don't listen, and they are happiest complaining.  told her that if she couldn't complain and bitch, she would be mute.  Also just once asked if she would talk to me with the nice voice he uses with strangers and her friends on the phone.  It annoys me that me and Gabrielle are mostly to be screamed at.  So no Tony, it is not just your wife.   (edit)
My wife never complains, yells at me or calls me at work.    ;)
Ditto, as of last Monday  ;)
did you tell her you are going to see that sexy waitress at Applebee's?   ::)
that can be our little banter secret

« Reply #137 on: March 12, 2015, 12:25:01 PM »

you are gainfully unemployed, unless you are filling out an employment
application, and are planning what flare to put on your suspenders at Applebees,
you may want to reconsider, and start making lunch at home.  You will save gas,
money and tips.   what do you expect from a guy who gets his oil changes at the car dealership!

Flip-----There are a lot of people out there who are much better off NOT doing it themselves.  I know guys that can F/U an anvil with a rubber hammer.
you are right, just thought, he me want to checkout stores like Pep Boy, Advance Auto parts, Strauss, and Jiffy auto lube. and spend half for the same service.  they will change your oil and not charge a $70 hour rate for the grease monkey.   If my car is haunted like Dean's maybe a dealer might be best bet.

« Reply #138 on: March 12, 2015, 12:25:33 PM »

[...]
Oh-Tay!

« Reply #139 on: March 12, 2015, 12:27:46 PM »

Ok, off to lunch in a few - catch ya'll after I get some Applebees!
you are gainfully unemployed, unless you are filling out an employment
application, and are planning what flare to put on your suspenders at Applebees,
you may want to reconsider, and start making lunch at home.  You will save gas,
money and tips.   what do you expect from a guy who gets his oil changes at the car dealership!
Meeting my dad for lunch, he can grab the tab. Already ratcheted down the finances last week.
  OK, let me know if you need any cigars, just got some torano loyals last week.  Are you the guy with the footless humidor?  Maybe we can send you feet?

« Reply #140 on: March 12, 2015, 12:28:02 PM »

[...]
A nod is as good as a wink to a blind horse...

« Reply #141 on: March 12, 2015, 12:28:15 PM »

you are gainfully unemployed, unless you are filling out an employment
application, and are planning what flare to put on your suspenders at Applebees,
you may want to reconsider, and start making lunch at home.  You will save gas,
money and tips.   what do you expect from a guy who gets his oil changes at the car dealership!

Flip-----There are a lot of people out there who are much better off NOT doing it themselves.  I know guys that can F/U an anvil with a rubber hammer.
you are right, just thought, he me want to checkout stores like Pep Boy, Advance Auto parts, Strauss, and Jiffy auto lube. and spend half for the same service.  they will change your oil and not charge a $70 hour rate for the grease monkey.   If my car is haunted like Dean's maybe a dealer might be best bet.
Called AAP about my Jetta and they won't change the oil, something about an aluminum oil pan and potentially damaging it...bastiges!

« Reply #142 on: March 12, 2015, 12:29:12 PM »

Ok, off to lunch in a few - catch ya'll after I get some Applebees!
you are gainfully unemployed, unless you are filling out an employment
application, and are planning what flare to put on your suspenders at Applebees,
you may want to reconsider, and start making lunch at home.  You will save gas,
money and tips.   what do you expect from a guy who gets his oil changes at the car dealership!
Meeting my dad for lunch, he can grab the tab. Already ratcheted down the finances last week.
  OK, let me know if you need any cigars, just got some torano loyals last week.  Are you the guy with the footless humidor?  Maybe we can send you feet?
LOL! Feet less I am! Appreciate the gesture, I think I have a 10yr supply of cigars, just hope I don't have to sell them to make my mortgage!

« Reply #143 on: March 12, 2015, 12:39:35 PM »

Good morning, Chip.  I'm driving to the NJ office today so less posts from me too.
Let's meet at Nik's Wunderbar on Rt22, they have Grapefruit Sculpin on tap
Are we really doing this?

No

« Reply #144 on: March 12, 2015, 12:40:52 PM »

Good morning, Chip.  I'm driving to the NJ office today so less posts from me too.
Let's meet at Nik's Wunderbar on Rt22, they have Grapefruit Sculpin on tap
Are we really doing this?
Ohh god I need to try that beer!
It's really good but it's in short supply already

« Reply #145 on: March 12, 2015, 12:42:06 PM »

Does anyone else get phone calls at work from their spouses with  the sole purpose of antagonizing the shit out of you?  My wife needs a fucking job because she has way too much time on her hands and housework is obviously not fulfilling her.  If you could only see the fumes that our coming out of my ears right now.  FUUUUUUUCK!!!!
Maybe she's pregnant
Impossible.  And I'll just leave it at that.
Sheesh, 4 posts in a row...PW!  ;)
You doing fish math again?  GFY!
In his defense, he probably dozed-off
Weened myself off of coffee, usually get a nice caffeine headache around this time or shortly after lunch, but I've been cutting it out of my diet.
What's next, cigars and beer?  What's your point?
Wean yourself off of asparagus instead, if you must wean.
My guess is that the "weaning" off coffee has to do with the fact that he's not at work anymore

« Reply #146 on: March 12, 2015, 12:44:12 PM »

[...]
Or he's just a weanee...

« Reply #147 on: March 12, 2015, 12:50:14 PM »

Good morning, Chip.  I'm driving to the NJ office today so less posts from me too.
Let's meet at Nik's Wunderbar on Rt22, they have Grapefruit Sculpin on tap
Are we really doing this?

No
:'(

« Reply #148 on: March 12, 2015, 01:05:12 PM »

Good morning, Chip.  I'm driving to the NJ office today so less posts from me too.
Let's meet at Nik's Wunderbar on Rt22, they have Grapefruit Sculpin on tap
Are we really doing this?

No
:'(
What a dick tease!

« Reply #149 on: March 12, 2015, 01:08:08 PM »

Good morning, Chip.  I'm driving to the NJ office today so less posts from me too.
Let's meet at Nik's Wunderbar on Rt22, they have Grapefruit Sculpin on tap
Are we really doing this?

No
:'(
What a dick tease!
Yeah well, when I mentioned I might go grab a beer I got reminded she was going to the gym after work. She told me 3 times this week but of course I forgot when I got excited for a beer