« Reply #75 on: March 11, 2015, 09:09:48 AM »

« Reply #76 on: March 11, 2015, 09:11:10 AM »

I gotta join the club here. Meetings all day and most I have no deal why? Gotta be more cutbacks. Meetings are never good anymore. If I walk in and don't see coffee and cookies it's going to be a long day.
Things have really changed the last 15 years, companies wanted the lifetime employees and we're proud about having people retire and it motivated everyone, now everyone goes to meetings wondering if it's their last time.  When I was at Krispy Kreme, you never wanted to go eat lunch with the owner because that was his way of getting rid of people, you went to lunch and no one ever saw you again.

HOLD THE PHONE!  You worked for Krispy Kreme?!?!
6 years as GM for them down here until they decided to close 3 shops and downsize.
NO WAY!  God I love that place!  We had one here for 3 or 4 years, then they closed down - man I miss the fresh donuts!
Love seeing that sign lit up. Morning Shaun.
Damnit I miss that!!!  Mornin Dave!
Sounds like you just found your next career, opening a franchise.
Shiiiiii...might help to have some income first  ;)
In the donut business, we call that batter.
I suppose as I don't hire Tony I should be fine...dont need anyone eating up my inventory!
Damn! Are you saying Tony eats Man-batter?! Is it still Tuesday!??

« Reply #77 on: March 11, 2015, 09:12:35 AM »

[...]

That's all I could think about when Dave said 'batter' was 'man-batter'...sorry Tony, double headed joke headed your way!  I'll just GFM now  :)

« Reply #78 on: March 11, 2015, 09:14:48 AM »

Sounds like Yellow Star has a new process for his crème filled...

« Reply #79 on: March 11, 2015, 09:21:46 AM »

Sounds like Yellow Star has a new process for his crème filled...
Baziiiiiiing!  ;)

« Reply #80 on: March 11, 2015, 09:44:36 AM »

Rolling along this morning aren't we...

« Reply #81 on: March 11, 2015, 09:45:33 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick, Purp, Yellow Star, Dave and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, CADave.  Finally got to the office.  Hellish commute.

« Reply #82 on: March 11, 2015, 09:45:37 AM »

Rolling along this morning aren't we...
One of the local muni courses opened today, let the games begin!

« Reply #83 on: March 11, 2015, 09:47:24 AM »

[...]

If only I had a couple of $Mil in order to get that done.  I've considered similar ventures since I enjoy retail.  (Don't tell Chip I said that)

« Reply #84 on: March 11, 2015, 09:52:00 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
That's a new feature I installed.  You like?
I call bullshit, nobody believes you're putting any effort into this site
You're beginning to sound like my dick of a boss.
I'm starting to think you're the problem!
Me too.

« Reply #85 on: March 11, 2015, 09:53:31 AM »

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Rick, Purp, Yellow Star, Dave and Mr. Mayor.
Good morning, CADave.  Finally got to the office.  Hellish commute.
Think the train will be available for the ride home?

« Reply #86 on: March 11, 2015, 09:54:50 AM »

Yellow Star, your Bison squeaked one out last night.

« Reply #87 on: March 11, 2015, 09:55:28 AM »

[...]

yeah, he wondered why the closed the local Pollo Loco's up this way... I didn't realize they turned one into a Popeye's chicken.
Good morning guys..

« Reply #88 on: March 11, 2015, 09:55:47 AM »

For Mar 11:
In 1708 - Queen Anne withholds Royal Assent from the
 Scottish Militia Bill, the last time a British monarch
 vetoes legislation. ~ Wow.

« Reply #89 on: March 11, 2015, 09:56:40 AM »

In 1824 - The United States Department of War creates
 the Bureau of Indian Affairs. ~ Interesting that the
 War Department was in charge of trying to bring peace.