Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25

« Reply #45 on: March 11, 2015, 07:18:05 AM »

Morning LSU & Blue, sounds like hell night around here with Tony working all night and Rick worrying about cutback meetings.
Good morning, Dave.  It seems to be the way of the world.  I got told yesterday that my bonus is being paid tomorrow.  Oh by the way, it will likely be the last because huge cuts are happening within 4 weeks.

« Reply #46 on: March 11, 2015, 07:19:15 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
That's a new feature I installed.  You like?

« Reply #47 on: March 11, 2015, 07:21:18 AM »

Good morning boys! Warming up today here also, high near 60 today, same foggy conditions from the snow melting and still can't see my lawn
Good morning, Scott.  Thanks to texts I found out my train line isn't working so it's the bus into the city for me today.  Yay!

« Reply #48 on: March 11, 2015, 07:22:33 AM »

Well enough of that shit, sleep's for pussies.  Good morning, guys.
Morning, Tony. Sometimes only a couple hours of sleep is worse than none at all, am I right?
ZZZzzzz

« Reply #49 on: March 11, 2015, 07:22:56 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
That's a new feature I installed.  You like?
I call bullshit, nobody believes you're putting any effort into this site

« Reply #50 on: March 11, 2015, 07:23:19 AM »

Morning LSU & Blue, sounds like hell night around here with Tony working all night and Rick worrying about cutback meetings.
Good morning, Dave.  It seems to be the way of the world.  I got told yesterday that my bonus is being paid tomorrow.  Oh by the way, it will likely be the last because huge cuts are happening within 4 weeks.
Nice of you to give them an 18 hour day yesterday.  These no good MF'ing companies these days are dispicable.  Mine is dispicable but just in a different way, got job security or most of us that are worth a $hit would have left long ago.

« Reply #51 on: March 11, 2015, 07:24:49 AM »

Guess I will get ready and have some breakfast before going to the meeting.  Only a few miles away but will take 30 minutes to get there with the damn traffic downtown.

« Reply #52 on: March 11, 2015, 07:24:52 AM »

Good morning boys! Warming up today here also, high near 60 today, same foggy conditions from the snow melting and still can't see my lawn
Good morning, Scott.  Thanks to texts I found out my train line isn't working so it's the bus into the city for me today.  Yay!
Boy, everything's coming up Milhouse for you today.

« Reply #53 on: March 11, 2015, 07:30:13 AM »

Good morning boys! Warming up today here also, high near 60 today, same foggy conditions from the snow melting and still can't see my lawn
Good morning, Scott.  Thanks to texts I found out my train line isn't working so it's the bus into the city for me today.  Yay!
Think about how the poor guy you wind up sitting next to will feel as you ogle him like he's a Krispy Kreme Donut
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #54 on: March 11, 2015, 07:36:39 AM »

Mmmmmmmmm..... Donuts...  Morning everyone!  Just caught a glimpse of "the werewolf of London" jogging in the fog.  No! Really!  He goes by here every morning.

« Reply #55 on: March 11, 2015, 07:37:54 AM »

Mmmmmmmmm..... Donuts...  Morning everyone!  Just caught a glimpse of "the werewolf of London" jogging in the fog.  No! Really!  He goes by here every morning.
Was his hair perfect?

« Reply #56 on: March 11, 2015, 07:45:23 AM »

Mmmmmmmmm..... Donuts...  Morning everyone!  Just caught a glimpse of "the werewolf of London" jogging in the fog.  No! Really!  He goes by here every morning.
Was his hair perfect?
Logged

YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #57 on: March 11, 2015, 08:04:04 AM »

Mmmmmmmmm..... Donuts...  Morning everyone!  Just caught a glimpse of "the werewolf of London" jogging in the fog.  No! Really!  He goes by here every morning.
Was his hair perfect?
Like George Michaels perfect!
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #58 on: March 11, 2015, 08:34:30 AM »

I gotta join the club here. Meetings all day and most I have no deal why? Gotta be more cutbacks. Meetings are never good anymore. If I walk in and don't see coffee and cookies it's going to be a long day.
Things have really changed the last 15 years, companies wanted the lifetime employees and we're proud about having people retire and it motivated everyone, now everyone goes to meetings wondering if it's their last time.  When I was at Krispy Kreme, you never wanted to go eat lunch with the owner because that was his way of getting rid of people, you went to lunch and no one ever saw you again.

HOLD THE PHONE!  You worked for Krispy Kreme?!?!
6 years as GM for them down here until they decided to close 3 shops and downsize.

« Reply #59 on: March 11, 2015, 08:34:59 AM »

Morning all. Lots of fog this morning, seems to match the mood of the banter so far today.
That's a new feature I installed.  You like?
I call bullshit, nobody believes you're putting any effort into this site
You're beginning to sound like my dick of a boss.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 25