« Reply #210 on: March 11, 2015, 12:21:12 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #211 on: March 11, 2015, 12:21:13 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #212 on: March 11, 2015, 12:23:59 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..

Can't say I'm really a fan of any of those.  If I have to drink something Irish I'll go with whiskey.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #213 on: March 11, 2015, 12:26:04 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..

Draft Guinness. Sometimes a black & Tan. The cans with the nitrogen ball do okay, but the keg is always the preference for me when talking about Guinness.

« Reply #214 on: March 11, 2015, 12:26:15 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
You can't watch a little, I do like it. From the producers of 24, same feel but in a cult/serial killer/FBI world. It had one of those "wow" moments last night
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #215 on: March 11, 2015, 12:28:22 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha

« Reply #216 on: March 11, 2015, 12:28:27 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..

Can't say I'm really a fan of any of those.  If I have to drink something Irish I'll go with whiskey.
Me either though I used to like Guiness before I started drinking really good, powerful stouts. I always think that just by virtue of drinking during that holiday stretch, I'm honoring the Irish
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #217 on: March 11, 2015, 12:29:44 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
You can't watch a little, I do like it. From the producers of 24, same feel but in a cult/serial killer/FBI world. It had one of those "wow" moments last night

I musta dosed off and missed the wow.  ::) Haven't watched enough to form an opinion. Maybe I'll check it out online for the re-run.

« Reply #218 on: March 11, 2015, 12:29:58 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
I'm tired just reading all of that.

« Reply #219 on: March 11, 2015, 12:30:38 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
hello Dean, you meal sounds fine, enjoy the company

« Reply #220 on: March 11, 2015, 12:31:02 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
You can't watch a little, I do like it. From the producers of 24, same feel but in a cult/serial killer/FBI world. It had one of those "wow" moments last night

I musta dosed off and missed the wow.  ::) Haven't watched enough to form an opinion. Maybe I'll check it out online for the re-run.
Don't bother, it's clear you don't have what it takes
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #221 on: March 11, 2015, 12:32:07 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..

Can't say I'm really a fan of any of those.  If I have to drink something Irish I'll go with whiskey.
Me either though I used to like Guiness before I started drinking really good, powerful stouts. I always think that just by virtue of drinking during that holiday stretch, I'm honoring the Irish

I still like it, but the bitterness is definitely more pronounced after drinking some other craft options. It drinks like a lite beer, imho
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #222 on: March 11, 2015, 12:35:26 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
You can't watch a little, I do like it. From the producers of 24, same feel but in a cult/serial killer/FBI world. It had one of those "wow" moments last night

I musta dosed off and missed the wow.  ::) Haven't watched enough to form an opinion. Maybe I'll check it out online for the re-run.
Don't bother, it's clear you don't have what it takes

Well, if it is like 24, then your probably right. I watched the 1st season and left it at that.

« Reply #223 on: March 11, 2015, 12:35:39 PM »

got a meeting coming up I have to prep for
 BBL   8)

« Reply #224 on: March 11, 2015, 12:37:10 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
You can't watch a little, I do like it. From the producers of 24, same feel but in a cult/serial killer/FBI world. It had one of those "wow" moments last night

I musta dosed off and missed the wow.  ::) Haven't watched enough to form an opinion. Maybe I'll check it out online for the re-run.
Don't bother, it's clear you don't have what it takes

Well, if it is like 24, then your probably right. I watched the 1st season and left it at that.
So you're a "Dancing With The stars" kinda guy then?