BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #225 on: March 11, 2015, 12:44:22 PM »

Does anybody else watch the show, The Following?

I watch a little after Gotham ends. You like it?
You can't watch a little, I do like it. From the producers of 24, same feel but in a cult/serial killer/FBI world. It had one of those "wow" moments last night

I musta dosed off and missed the wow.  ::) Haven't watched enough to form an opinion. Maybe I'll check it out online for the re-run.
Don't bother, it's clear you don't have what it takes

Well, if it is like 24, then your probably right. I watched the 1st season and left it at that.
So you're a "Dancing With The stars" kinda guy then?

Actually, besides movies or sports, I don't watch much. You can have all that 'reality' bullshit. Fvckin mind numbing.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #226 on: March 11, 2015, 12:45:23 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
I'm tired just reading all of that.
welcome to my world.
Logged

dwgbryant

« Reply #227 on: March 11, 2015, 12:46:29 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
hello Dean, you meal sounds fine, enjoy the company
thank you, she must have known I needed cheering up.

« Reply #228 on: March 11, 2015, 12:47:50 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
I'm tired just reading all of that.
welcome to my world.
I respectfully decline the invitation

« Reply #229 on: March 11, 2015, 12:48:33 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
I'm tired just reading all of that.
welcome to my world.
Dang Dean, at least you have some steaks incoming!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #230 on: March 11, 2015, 12:49:21 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
I'm tired just reading all of that.
welcome to my world.

...but didn't the garage say the Jeep was fine. Great diagnosis there. Maybe it's not taking to the warmer climate as well as you.

« Reply #231 on: March 11, 2015, 12:52:27 PM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Well that sucks, morning Joe

Not sick enough to be TRULY miserable, which is good.  Morning, Scott.  Made a trip out to Alpine Beer Company over the weekend and picked up a few of their IPAs.  Hopefully the rest of the country will start seeing their stuff soon now that Green Flash owns them.
I feel like I've seen Alpine here, I like Green Flash IPA though. Just found some more VaS 6-packs on Monday less than 10 minutes from work so I'm pumped about that

Alpine barely distributes in San Diego, but from what I've gathered, retailers often 'trade' under the table to sell things they'd otherwise be unable to find.  I would grab any of the IPAs if you see them - Duet, Pure Hoppiness, and my favorite, Nelson.  Great stuff.  Super cheap out here if you go direct to the brewery, only $5-$6 for the 22oz bottles.
So you're calling me a liar then?  :D  The name just seems familiar

LOL, yes, I'm basically calling you a liar.  But it's not Tuesday and I don't know THAT much about beer/distribution so I suppose there's a chance.
Much like your wife and son, it's going to take me awhile to get over this

The truth hurts.  If you see Alpine, try it.  I'm a fan of their IPAs.  Their other stuff is OK, but I rarely bother with them.
Have you tried the latest Beer Camp 2015?
I have to laugh at the anti-fru fru beer commercials that Budweiser has been running lately.   What about AB's Shock Top??
Wheat beer, that the bartender adds the orange to.  think, poor mans blue moon
Blue Moon is Miller.

« Reply #232 on: March 11, 2015, 12:53:49 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..

Can't say I'm really a fan of any of those.  If I have to drink something Irish I'll go with whiskey.
Irish whiskey is my least favorite of the main whiskey families.
Logged

KC

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
  • Changes in Latitudes, Changes in Attitudes
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #233 on: March 11, 2015, 12:53:55 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha

You didn't know that the cockroach is the State Bird of Florida?  There's even a tall, skinny, bald one in the Governor's Mansion in Tallahassee.  Afternoon, Deano.

« Reply #234 on: March 11, 2015, 12:54:39 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..
I'll go with the Guinness.   BTW...Coors is now owned by Molson.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #235 on: March 11, 2015, 12:57:27 PM »

Jake, you're gettin bid up and it's NOT me...

« Reply #236 on: March 11, 2015, 12:58:22 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
hello Dean, you meal sounds fine, enjoy the company
thank you, she must have known I needed cheering up.
So are you now properly "cheered"?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #237 on: March 11, 2015, 12:58:33 PM »

OK with the St Patrick's day festivities about to start on Friday, and run through the 21'st, what is your Irish beer of choice?  Guinness stout, Harp Lager, Smithwicks Irish Ale, Killians Red ale? yes I know Coor's brews Killians..

Can't say I'm really a fan of any of those.  If I have to drink something Irish I'll go with whiskey.
Irish whiskey is my least favorite of the main whiskey families.

Agreed, I can't think of any that I particularly care for.  I'll go scotch and call it close enough.  Or bourbon and give a middle finger to the rest of the world!  USA!! USA!! USA!!

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #238 on: March 11, 2015, 01:00:45 PM »

afternoon guys, not a good one, golf got cancelled for me, dead Jeep again, it's at the garage now.
I'm tired, found a few cockroaches last night and set off 6 bombs before bed, got up this morning and sprayed bug killer EVERYWHERE and started cleaning up, headed out for golf and ........ dead Jeep.
got a lady coming over around 3pm, throwing a couple of steaks on the grill, mushrooms, green beans, and a salad.
did I say I was tired?
ha
hello Dean, you meal sounds fine, enjoy the company
thank you, she must have known I needed cheering up.

You didn't wait for her to "cook your steak". Maybe she'll "toss the salad" instead.  ;)

« Reply #239 on: March 11, 2015, 01:01:17 PM »

Jake, your gettin bid up and it's NOT me...
Lol, I saw. It's cool, I put in the max I want to pay. If I get outbid, I get outbid. Not gonna go back and forth with bidding nonsense.