« Reply #180 on: March 11, 2015, 11:47:05 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Well that sucks, morning Joe

Not sick enough to be TRULY miserable, which is good.  Morning, Scott.  Made a trip out to Alpine Beer Company over the weekend and picked up a few of their IPAs.  Hopefully the rest of the country will start seeing their stuff soon now that Green Flash owns them.
I feel like I've seen Alpine here, I like Green Flash IPA though. Just found some more VaS 6-packs on Monday less than 10 minutes from work so I'm pumped about that

« Reply #181 on: March 11, 2015, 11:47:39 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
Looks like they also have a box up on the bid site right now. Gonna throw something up, see what happens.
I'm not sure how you'll do there, some douche is the winning bidder at the moment:

DM of Garfield Heights, OH
I don't know, sounds like a sex machine to me.
You must be mistaking him for DP of Garfield Heights, OH
LMAO!
Thanks Tony, about time somebody got that
The rest of us got it, we just didn't think it was funny.  8)
I don't buy it

« Reply #182 on: March 11, 2015, 11:48:18 AM »

Off to run some errands, check back in later!
Don't forget pants!

« Reply #183 on: March 11, 2015, 11:50:03 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Hope she's better now.  Hate it when the kids are sick.  Hi Joe.

Thanks. She's like me and gets over things fairly quickly.  The boy and wife, not so much.  She's back on her feet, she'd actually stayed home Monday and Tuesday.  Had the time off to take so why not?  Morning, Tony.
Guess she didn't have to worry about any snow days to make up.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #184 on: March 11, 2015, 11:50:46 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.

Morning, Joe

Hey there, Steve.  Long time, no see.

Yep. This work thing has really been cutting into my banter time. So, between that and your schedule, crossing paths seems to be rather infrequent. Good to see you though... and hope the walks on the beach with NJDave have lived up to the stories he's telling. ha
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #185 on: March 11, 2015, 11:50:59 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Well that sucks, morning Joe

Not sick enough to be TRULY miserable, which is good.  Morning, Scott.  Made a trip out to Alpine Beer Company over the weekend and picked up a few of their IPAs.  Hopefully the rest of the country will start seeing their stuff soon now that Green Flash owns them.
I feel like I've seen Alpine here, I like Green Flash IPA though. Just found some more VaS 6-packs on Monday less than 10 minutes from work so I'm pumped about that

Alpine barely distributes in San Diego, but from what I've gathered, retailers often 'trade' under the table to sell things they'd otherwise be unable to find.  I would grab any of the IPAs if you see them - Duet, Pure Hoppiness, and my favorite, Nelson.  Great stuff.  Super cheap out here if you go direct to the brewery, only $5-$6 for the 22oz bottles.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #186 on: March 11, 2015, 11:52:08 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Hope she's better now.  Hate it when the kids are sick.  Hi Joe.

Thanks. She's like me and gets over things fairly quickly.  The boy and wife, not so much.  She's back on her feet, she'd actually stayed home Monday and Tuesday.  Had the time off to take so why not?  Morning, Tony.
Guess she didn't have to worry about any snow days to make up.

Ha, yeah, they don't build those in the school schedule out here.  Morning, Dave.

« Reply #187 on: March 11, 2015, 11:54:12 AM »

[...]

So you're calling me a liar then?  :D  The name just seems familiar

« Reply #188 on: March 11, 2015, 11:55:13 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Hope she's better now.  Hate it when the kids are sick.  Hi Joe.

Thanks. She's like me and gets over things fairly quickly.  The boy and wife, not so much.  She's back on her feet, she'd actually stayed home Monday and Tuesday.  Had the time off to take so why not?  Morning, Tony.
Guess she didn't have to worry about any snow days to make up.

Ha, yeah, they don't build those in the school schedule out here.  Morning, Dave.
Earthquake days?

« Reply #189 on: March 11, 2015, 11:56:25 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Hope she's better now.  Hate it when the kids are sick.  Hi Joe.

Thanks. She's like me and gets over things fairly quickly.  The boy and wife, not so much.  She's back on her feet, she'd actually stayed home Monday and Tuesday.  Had the time off to take so why not?  Morning, Tony.
Guess she didn't have to worry about any snow days to make up.

Ha, yeah, they don't build those in the school schedule out here.  Morning, Dave.
Joe, tell Dave it's ok to come back to NJ now, high of 59 today

« Reply #190 on: March 11, 2015, 11:57:22 AM »

I'm gonna get my lunch on... probably my shirt and a bit on my pants too.  Later.

« Reply #191 on: March 11, 2015, 11:57:25 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Hope she's better now.  Hate it when the kids are sick.  Hi Joe.

Thanks. She's like me and gets over things fairly quickly.  The boy and wife, not so much.  She's back on her feet, she'd actually stayed home Monday and Tuesday.  Had the time off to take so why not?  Morning, Tony.
Guess she didn't have to worry about any snow days to make up.

Ha, yeah, they don't build those in the school schedule out here.  Morning, Dave.
My kids still have a full week at "Spring Break". How the hell is that possible?
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #192 on: March 11, 2015, 11:58:11 AM »

[...]

LOL, yes, I'm basically calling you a liar.  But it's not Tuesday and I don't know THAT much about beer/distribution so I suppose there's a chance.

« Reply #193 on: March 11, 2015, 12:00:17 PM »

[...]

Much like your wife and son, it's going to take me awhile to get over this

« Reply #194 on: March 11, 2015, 12:01:36 PM »

Meeting.  Back in an hour or so.