« Reply #150 on: March 11, 2015, 11:08:01 AM »

Good morning everyone!  Been finishing up the truck, still lots to go, and enclosures to clean.  At least I don't have to go to meetings.
Morning, KC. Sounds almost like you're gonna do more work today than I will.

Morning Jake!  I've said this before, but I don't know how I got anything done when I had to go to work.  But I had a lot of time to Banter back then.  Between meetings, of course.
Morning KC...who's Jake?

Jake, from State Farm.  (You know, the commercial?)  That's what I call LTG since he works for an insurance company.

She sounds hideous... Morning, everyone
Mornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. No news yet I guess. Just keep sending stuff out... it's your new and hopefully temporary job.
Agreed - something will happen, there are a lot of good jobs I've applied for, mainly waiting on the call for the 2nd interview with my primary target.  Tough with the hiring manager being gone for a majority of last week, just a matter of time until that happens.

« Reply #151 on: March 11, 2015, 11:08:38 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
Looks like they also have a box up on the bid site right now. Gonna throw something up, see what happens.
I'm not sure how you'll do there, some douche is the winning bidder at the moment:

DM of Garfield Heights, OH

I'll overbid and run the price up on that asshat.  ;)

On another, but related subject, the .bid has anti-sniping programming on the auctions. If you place a bid with, I believe, under 2 minutes remaining, the auction will actually add time (5 min) to give the other bidder a chance to up the ante... not a fan.
Fuck that, love sharking bids at the last second!!!

« Reply #152 on: March 11, 2015, 11:11:18 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.

We were strictly told in the meeting not to forward any codes to razgueado, or DM of Garfield Heights, OH.  ;D
I got a meetin' for you.

« Reply #153 on: March 11, 2015, 11:11:38 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #154 on: March 11, 2015, 11:13:57 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.

We were strictly told in the meeting not to forward any codes to razgueado, or DM of Garfield Heights, OH.  ;D
I got a meetin' for you.

Thanks, but I'm going to have to decline. Conflicting meeting schedules. Please send a revised request.  ::)

Morning, Bret

« Reply #155 on: March 11, 2015, 11:15:47 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54
When you need something done right, you don't ask a Steve, you ask a Dave.

« Reply #156 on: March 11, 2015, 11:16:35 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.

We were strictly told in the meeting not to forward any codes to razgueado, or DM of Garfield Heights, OH.  ;D
I got a meetin' for you.

Thanks, but I'm going to have to decline. Conflicting meeting schedules. Please send a revised request.  ::)

Morning, Bret
Let me finish reloading, and I'll shoot that request right to you.

Morning, Steve.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #157 on: March 11, 2015, 11:16:40 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54

...And if you want a chance to .bid, here's the link. This guys a fvckin noob...

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1970101/3-Reynas-Corona-Box-of-20/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #158 on: March 11, 2015, 11:19:39 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54
When you need something done right, you don't ask a Steve, you ask a Dave.

Well, when you just come in here asking for free ship codes, I gotta give you some kinda shit. Is that not correct procedure... I'm gonna have to check my ISO documentation.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #159 on: March 11, 2015, 11:20:49 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54
When you need something done right, you don't ask a Steve, you ask a Dave Jake.

 :P

« Reply #160 on: March 11, 2015, 11:21:22 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54
When you need something done right, you don't ask a Steve, you ask a Dave.

Well, when you just come in here asking for free ship codes, I gotta give you some kinda shit. Is that not correct procedure... I'm gonna have to check my ISO documentation.
Sounds like we need Tex to write us up a formal document process for our SOP manual, also, someone please double check SOX compliance as well...this is a 'public' site after all  ;)

« Reply #161 on: March 11, 2015, 11:21:41 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54

...And if you want a chance to .bid, here's the link. This guys a fvckin noob...

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1970101/3-Reynas-Corona-Box-of-20/
Rookies, what would we do without em!
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #162 on: March 11, 2015, 11:22:01 AM »

Morning, all. Daughter was sick yesterday, stayed home with her in the morning, busy when I got to work in the afternoon.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/11/2015
« Reply #163 on: March 11, 2015, 11:22:23 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.

We were strictly told in the meeting not to forward any codes to razgueado, or DM of Garfield Heights, OH.  ;D
I got a meetin' for you.

Thanks, but I'm going to have to decline. Conflicting meeting schedules. Please send a revised request.  ::)

Morning, Bret
Let me finish reloading, and I'll shoot that request right to you.

Morning, Steve.

Don't forget the new TPS cover sheet. You got the memo, right?

« Reply #164 on: March 11, 2015, 11:23:11 AM »

Who's the big fan of the Tres Reynas here, is it Scott or NJCADave? Either way, is $59 for a box of coronas a pretty decent deal?
Yes that's me, I'm a fan of the corona black label. I'd say $59 is worth it depending on shipping but I paid $49 on the devil, so $55 shipped. Good cigar IMO though
$59 is with shipping. They're on clearance at CI, so you can use the free ship code.
You bastiges.

Somebody remind of the free ship code.
http://www.cigarsinternational.com/shfree54
When you need something done right, you don't ask a Steve, you ask a Dave.

Well, when you just come in here asking for free ship codes, I gotta give you some kinda shit. Is that not correct procedure... I'm gonna have to check my ISO documentation.
The procedure is correct.  However, I didn't "just come in".  I've been here since 7:15.  So your application is wrong.  Get your act together.