« Reply #285 on: March 06, 2015, 03:30:03 PM »

Though, we're not exactly rocket surgeons up here, either:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06/robert-d-collins-arrested-cocaine_n_6815640.html
Fell down a rabbit hole while reading your article.  I thought this was hilarious.

That's just wrong.
Yea, saw that last week in a list of 25 or so pictures that are not what they seem.  Looks a little bit like Biebfish in his trolling stance however.
Haha I was waiting for someone to mention that

« Reply #286 on: March 06, 2015, 03:33:33 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.

« Reply #287 on: March 06, 2015, 03:36:35 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
oh good, I was wondering if my microphone(keyboard) was live...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2015
« Reply #288 on: March 06, 2015, 03:50:49 PM »

Went and grabbed lunch at local McDonalds, two filet of fish for $4, if I wanted one it would have been $4.19! Mother didn't raise any dumb kids that lived.
Haven't had a McFiletOFish in a looooong time.  Howdy, Flip.
hey Tony, you getting ready for your trip downstairs yet, or have they fixed the elevators....
I think he has to start warming up.
They are bringing in a power chair lift for him.
I love McDonalds fish sandwich...  You know, we can't find the frozen fish squares in the grocery stores any more, so we can't make fish sandwich's at home anymore.
OK if you can't find the frozen fish squares, i'm going to give you the benefit of my high school geometry education to help you out.  Put one fish stick rectangle, next to another one, lining up the long sides next to each other, on the bun.  if it looks like the Letter "T" or a long Letter "I", you have done it wrong.  if it looks kinda square, congratulations.   real fish fillet portions, which are batter dipped and fried, will work as well, but they will be annoyingly "fish shaped".  I don't want to even know where you are getting square rolls from to begin with.
We used to be able to buy the same fish squares like they use at McDonalds.  The fish stick seem to be more breading and less fish.  If I wanted good fish, I'd have to stop being lazy and buy some cod from the deli and some Golden Dip Fish Fry to bread it with. yummy...!

« Reply #289 on: March 06, 2015, 03:51:02 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
oh good, I was wondering if my microphone(keyboard) was live...
Looks like CB has killed the banter again.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2015
« Reply #290 on: March 06, 2015, 04:03:02 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
I'm sort of on the fence when it come to visitors from other planets.  One side of me doesn't believe it, but the other side keep wondering why have there been so many eye witness accounts...?  I'm also been very interested in the story of the Titanic.  Up until the day it was discovered, no one believed the ship had broken in two before sinking, even thou eye witness's said it had...

« Reply #291 on: March 06, 2015, 04:04:40 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
oh good, I was wondering if my microphone(keyboard) was live...
Looks like CB has killed the banter again.
Been a busy busy week and today is no exception.  Finally got that coffee.  Almost didn't come back up but it was too cold to go home without a coat.

« Reply #292 on: March 06, 2015, 04:05:42 PM »

[...]
Alcohol.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2015
« Reply #293 on: March 06, 2015, 04:08:13 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
At least Geraldo showed there was nothing in Al Capone's vault.  I was hoping some 80 year old flappers would come out of there...!

« Reply #294 on: March 06, 2015, 04:10:18 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
At least Geraldo showed there was nothing in Al Capone's vault.  I was hoping some 80 year old flappers would come out of there...!
Not interested in 80 year old flappers.  (TWHS)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2015
« Reply #295 on: March 06, 2015, 04:13:16 PM »

[...]
We had a well documented UFO that flew from Alton, IL to Dupo, IL.  From what people said, I've come to the conclusion that it was a military stealth blimp.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2015
« Reply #296 on: March 06, 2015, 04:13:56 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
At least Geraldo showed there was nothing in Al Capone's vault.  I was hoping some 80 year old flappers would come out of there...!
Not interested in 80 year old flappers.  (TWHS)
You will when your 90... :)

« Reply #297 on: March 06, 2015, 04:19:53 PM »

[...]
there is your big mistake - I get bologna, roast beef, pastrami, and turkey & cheese at the deli or deli counter.  try getting your fish at a fish market, or a fish counter in a supermarket.  up North, we get deli stuff, from our delicatessen's!   ::)

« Reply #298 on: March 06, 2015, 04:22:54 PM »

[...]
or as a famous comedian once said, why is it that UFO's never land by Harvard, or MIT, it always witnessed by two yahoos in a trailer park, who had been drinking moonshine!

« Reply #299 on: March 06, 2015, 04:24:09 PM »

[...]
there was your big mistake, leaving the building without your coat & bag...