« Reply #300 on: March 06, 2015, 04:25:10 PM »

is it true only 50 more posts to the next star!!!
be still my beating heart.

« Reply #301 on: March 06, 2015, 04:26:14 PM »

for Oyam18

18 + 3!

« Reply #302 on: March 06, 2015, 04:27:25 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
At least Geraldo showed there was nothing in Al Capone's vault.  I was hoping some 80 year old flappers would come out of there...!
Not interested in 80 year old flappers.  (TWHS)
You will when your 90... :)
When my 90 what?  No seriously, I hope I die first.

« Reply #303 on: March 06, 2015, 04:28:09 PM »

for Oyam18

18 + 3!
I saw that fishmath.   :D

« Reply #304 on: March 06, 2015, 04:29:05 PM »

[...]
oh guys, remember well the following, if your wife is 56, it is not a good idea to remind her that she can be traded in for two 28 year olds...

« Reply #305 on: March 06, 2015, 04:29:44 PM »

for Oyam18

18 + 3!
I saw that fishmath.   :D
that's what the modify button is for....

« Reply #306 on: March 06, 2015, 04:31:19 PM »

for Oyam18

18 + 3!
I saw that fishmath.   :D
that's what the modify button is for....
I made a conscious decision to allow the modify.  Always pissed me off on CI's site that I can't do that.

« Reply #307 on: March 06, 2015, 04:34:42 PM »

I can go home now,
I took a snow day yesterday, and a sick day Monday.
Bar-b-que place has fried catfish & fixings for lent....
may stop by, or convince the the warden & daughter,
 to go out to dinner tonight.  there are others who have no problem being
a dinner companion, cause they know that i am
easily satisfied by them not yelling at me over dinner.

« Reply #308 on: March 06, 2015, 04:38:32 PM »

I can go home now,
I took a snow day yesterday, and a sick day Monday.
Bar-b-que place has fried catfish & fixings for lent....
may stop by, or convince the the warden & daughter,
 to go out to dinner tonight.  there are others who have no problem being
a dinner companion, cause they know that i am
easily satisfied by them not yelling at me over dinner.
Enjoy, Flip.  Have a great weekend.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon
Re: 3/6/2015
« Reply #309 on: March 06, 2015, 04:39:02 PM »

[...]
We went to my uncles 100 birthday party, and while my wife was standing behind him, he tried to feel her up.

« Reply #310 on: March 06, 2015, 04:49:08 PM »

Though, we're not exactly rocket surgeons up here, either:

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/06/robert-d-collins-arrested-cocaine_n_6815640.html
Fell down a rabbit hole while reading your article.  I thought this was hilarious.

That's just wrong.
Yea, saw that last week in a list of 25 or so pictures that are not what they seem.  Looks a little bit like Biebfish in his trolling stance however.
Haha I was waiting for someone to mention that
you know I don't want to disappoint.

« Reply #311 on: March 06, 2015, 04:49:36 PM »

[...]
He was looking for a USB port?

« Reply #312 on: March 06, 2015, 04:51:20 PM »

I fell asleep with the tv on when I went to bed last night.  It was on the science channel, and they were showing UFO and Aliens all night.  I woke up in the middle of the night, and scared to death of those little gray big eyed moon men.  I had to get up and search the house before I could go back to sleep. I'm sure that happens to all you guys too..!  Don't you hate it when that happens...?
you do know, most of what you see on the the TV, isn't real don't you?  Unless you are watching the news, that is, unless it's FOX news.
And then only if it is not Giraldo Rivera, Jaun Williams, Kirsten Powers or Bob Beckel.
At least Geraldo showed there was nothing in Al Capone's vault.  I was hoping some 80 year old flappers would come out of there...!
Not interested in 80 year old flappers.  (TWHS)
You will when your 90... :)
No, no I will not!

« Reply #313 on: March 06, 2015, 04:52:23 PM »

Went and grabbed lunch at local McDonalds, two filet of fish for $4, if I wanted one it would have been $4.19! Mother didn't raise any dumb kids that lived.
Haven't had a McFiletOFish in a looooong time.  Howdy, Flip.
hey Tony, you getting ready for your trip downstairs yet, or have they fixed the elevators....
I think he has to start warming up.
They are bringing in a power chair lift for him.
I love McDonalds fish sandwich...  You know, we can't find the frozen fish squares in the grocery stores any more, so we can't make fish sandwich's at home anymore.
OK if you can't find the frozen fish squares, i'm going to give you the benefit of my high school geometry education to help you out.  Put one fish stick rectangle, next to another one, lining up the long sides next to each other, on the bun.  if it looks like the Letter "T" or a long Letter "I", you have done it wrong.  if it looks kinda square, congratulations.   real fish fillet portions, which are batter dipped and fried, will work as well, but they will be annoyingly "fish shaped".  I don't want to even know where you are getting square rolls from to begin with.
We used to be able to buy the same fish squares like they use at McDonalds.  The fish stick seem to be more breading and less fish.  If I wanted good fish, I'd have to stop being lazy and buy some cod from the deli and some Golden Dip Fish Fry to bread it with. yummy...!
there is your big mistake - I get bologna, roast beef, pastrami, and turkey & cheese at the deli or deli counter.  try getting your fish at a fish market, or a fish counter in a supermarket.  up North, we get deli stuff, from our delicatessen's!   ::)
Pasta with white clam sauce for me today.

« Reply #314 on: March 06, 2015, 04:53:07 PM »

is it true only 50 more posts to the next star!!!
be still my beating heart.
You have been zipping along as of late!