« Reply #405 on: March 04, 2015, 05:11:08 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.
Odds are against you driving anywhere tomorrow morning.
I thought the snow was coming later.  I guess we'll see.
I see now, that's not the case.  Therefore I will take advantage and light something up immediately.  Later, gents.
We're full service here Mr. Mayor, employment agency, gun and alcohol appraisal, weather, psychological counceling, marriage councelors, Penthouse Forum article review, general advice...

« Reply #406 on: March 04, 2015, 05:16:56 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.
Odds are against you driving anywhere tomorrow morning.
I thought the snow was coming later.  I guess we'll see.
I see now, that's not the case.  Therefore I will take advantage and light something up immediately.  Later, gents.
We're full service here Mr. Mayor, employment agency, gun and alcohol appraisal, weather, psychological counceling, marriage councelors, Penthouse Forum article review, general advice...
And as of yesterday we now cover penis specifications.

« Reply #407 on: March 04, 2015, 05:17:07 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.
Odds are against you driving anywhere tomorrow morning.
I thought the snow was coming later.  I guess we'll see.
I see now, that's not the case.  Therefore I will take advantage and light something up immediately.  Later, gents.
We're full service here Mr. Mayor, employment agency, gun and alcohol appraisal, weather, psychological counceling, marriage councelors, Penthouse Forum article review, general advice...
and occasional posters.....

« Reply #408 on: March 04, 2015, 05:20:03 PM »

Tex, TD, & Tony have a good evening....
did I see that CB has arrived, if so, you take care too!
I think I am out of here...

« Reply #409 on: March 04, 2015, 05:21:11 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.

« Reply #410 on: March 04, 2015, 05:21:38 PM »

Tex, TD, & Tony have a good evening....
did I see that CB has arrived, if so, you take care too!
I think I am out of here...
Enjoy your evening Flip.

« Reply #411 on: March 04, 2015, 05:28:04 PM »

Sheesh.  A bunch of fucking troublemakers on here.
And your point is?
Only point I have is in my pants.
Pencils are pretty pointy.
I have no pencils.
Are you wearing pants?
Do you really want to know?
Knowing is fine.  It's SEEING that I don't want.
Ahhh shit, I shouldn't have mailed you those glossies?
It's okay.  Any e-mail from you gets round-filed without opening.

« Reply #412 on: March 04, 2015, 05:29:37 PM »

Tex, TD, & Tony have a good evening....
did I see that CB has arrived, if so, you take care too!
I think I am out of here...
Later flip.

« Reply #413 on: March 04, 2015, 05:30:23 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.
Bean is going to be happy to hear that.

« Reply #414 on: March 04, 2015, 05:31:02 PM »

Have a good one Mr. Flip!

« Reply #415 on: March 04, 2015, 05:31:32 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.
Fukkin' snow has arrived here.

« Reply #416 on: March 04, 2015, 05:41:49 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.
Bean is going to be happy to hear that.
Oh yeah very happy just like me.

« Reply #417 on: March 04, 2015, 05:45:58 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.
Bean is going to be happy to hear that.
Oh yeah very happy just like me.
Oh happy happy, joy joy!

« Reply #418 on: March 04, 2015, 06:04:41 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.
Bean is going to be happy to hear that.
Oh yeah very happy just like me.
Oh happy happy, joy joy!
Supposed to roll into the east coast about midnight.  Know what I'll be doing when I get home Friday morning.  6-12" forecast.

« Reply #419 on: March 04, 2015, 06:09:34 PM »

Cold has arrived, temp fell 10 degrees while I was driving home.  Chit I hate cold weather.  Wind blowing 20-25 with some rain now.
Bean is going to be happy to hear that.
Oh yeah very happy just like me.
Oh happy happy, joy joy!
Supposed to roll into the east coast about midnight.  Know what I'll be doing when I get home Friday morning.  6-12" forecast.
You should just stay in CA till it melts.