« Reply #390 on: March 04, 2015, 04:55:29 PM »

Checked in let the fun begin, this bottle was full. 1-1/2 hour ride with 2 guys
Time to get something to eat before phase II
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #391 on: March 04, 2015, 04:56:14 PM »

ok, looks like i'm going to go for a Diesel maduro looking thing.  it's one of the unlimited line and has a darker label, so I think that's a maddie.  not been one of my favorites, but this has been in the humi for about a year, so i'm interested to see if it's gotten better.  y'all have a good evening y'hear?

« Reply #392 on: March 04, 2015, 04:56:19 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.

« Reply #393 on: March 04, 2015, 04:56:28 PM »

So I checked out the humidor here, the have some Las Calaveras Robustos for $12 ea, may have to buy a few instead of blowing the $ at the tables
That would be MY recommendation for what it's worth.
+1

« Reply #394 on: March 04, 2015, 04:57:35 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.
Odds are against you driving anywhere tomorrow morning.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #395 on: March 04, 2015, 04:57:54 PM »

Scott, have fun!  looking forward to the stories!

« Reply #396 on: March 04, 2015, 04:58:07 PM »

ok, looks like i'm going to go for a Diesel maduro looking thing.  it's one of the unlimited line and has a darker label, so I think that's a maddie.  not been one of my favorites, but this has been in the humi for about a year, so i'm interested to see if it's gotten better.  y'all have a good evening y'hear?
Later, Sam.

« Reply #397 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:00 PM »

So I checked out the humidor here, the have some Las Calaveras Robustos for $12 ea, may have to buy a few instead of blowing the $ at the tables
That would be MY recommendation for what it's worth.
+1
Can't find them anymore and I'd have to say it was my favorite cigar of the year

« Reply #398 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:04 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.
Odds are against you driving anywhere tomorrow morning.
I thought the snow was coming later.  I guess we'll see.

« Reply #399 on: March 04, 2015, 04:59:59 PM »

Checked in let the fun begin, this bottle was full. 1-1/2 hour ride with 2 guys
Time to get something to eat before phase II
Dinner at Carmine's at 6:00, food is ridiculous there

« Reply #400 on: March 04, 2015, 05:00:48 PM »

Checked in let the fun begin, this bottle was full. 1-1/2 hour ride with 2 guys
Time to get something to eat before phase II
Dinner at Carmine's at 6:00, food is ridiculous there
Nice.  We wound up at PF Chang's and I wasn't thrilled.  Although they had some good beers.

« Reply #401 on: March 04, 2015, 05:04:08 PM »

Checked in let the fun begin, this bottle was full. 1-1/2 hour ride with 2 guys
Time to get something to eat before phase II
Dinner at Carmine's at 6:00, food is ridiculous there
Nice.  We wound up at PF Chang's and I wasn't thrilled.  Although they had some good beers.
Just had a Redbull, heading to the hospitality suite don't wait up

« Reply #402 on: March 04, 2015, 05:05:28 PM »

so I smoked an OOO for lunch,  what to do for the ride home.
I may look for something to smoke too.  I think it's supposed to be almost 50° out there.  Worst case scenario, I'm driving to the NJ office tomorrow and I'll have a breakfast smoke.
Odds are against you driving anywhere tomorrow morning.
I thought the snow was coming later.  I guess we'll see.
I see now, that's not the case.  Therefore I will take advantage and light something up immediately.  Later, gents.

« Reply #403 on: March 04, 2015, 05:05:42 PM »

So I checked out the humidor here, the have some Las Calaveras Robustos for $12 ea, may have to buy a few instead of blowing the $ at the tables
That would be MY recommendation for what it's worth.
+1
Can't find them anymore and I'd have to say it was my favorite cigar of the year
They are long gone, so any you can find is gold.

« Reply #404 on: March 04, 2015, 05:07:52 PM »

Checked in let the fun begin, this bottle was full. 1-1/2 hour ride with 2 guys
Time to get something to eat before phase II
Dinner at Carmine's at 6:00, food is ridiculous there
Nice.  We wound up at PF Chang's and I wasn't thrilled.  Although they had some good beers.
Just had a Redbull, heading to the hospitality suite don't wait up
Don't do anything Dean wouldn't do.