« Reply #300 on: March 04, 2015, 01:17:59 PM »

As a public service announcement.
my lunch menu, I made a packaged teriyaki beef ramen noodle and added a can of octopus in a reddish olive oil sauce to it.  washed it down with zero calorie 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade drink.
Thanks for ruining my lunch
well since shaun wasn't posting the cafeteria's two for $5 menu, i thought i would step in the breach,
i did have french toast and taylor ham for breakfast at the diner this morning....

« Reply #301 on: March 04, 2015, 01:22:46 PM »

Flip, have you had the Gurkha thats on the CI deal today? That blend sounds great, but I dont trust all the print sent out by Gurkha.
Doesn't 10/$27.50 and only 66% off give you any clue?
Only 66% off tells me they have a lot of faith in it!
no, it says they didn't start the cigar in the $20 to $30 dollar a stick MSRP range.
That's my concern.

« Reply #302 on: March 04, 2015, 01:24:20 PM »

As a public service announcement.
my lunch menu, I made a packaged teriyaki beef ramen noodle and added a can of octopus in a reddish olive oil sauce to it.  washed it down with zero calorie 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade drink.
Can't you say Arnold Palmer?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #303 on: March 04, 2015, 01:27:36 PM »

LOL

That pic just illustrates that 'rednecks' aren't exclusive to any region. That, right there is Redneck. Like making a pool by throwing a tarp in the back of a pu truck and filling with the yard hose. Haha

« Reply #304 on: March 04, 2015, 01:30:13 PM »

Just saw Pudgy Monsters on devil Freefall....getting down around $75, didn't watch too long to see if that's the best it got.
Not sure if you saw my posts yesterday but Famous Bid had them for like $60, BYSmoker may have landed a box

« Reply #305 on: March 04, 2015, 01:31:56 PM »

As a public service announcement.
my lunch menu, I made a packaged teriyaki beef ramen noodle and added a can of octopus in a reddish olive oil sauce to it.  washed it down with zero calorie 1/2 tea, 1/2 lemonade drink.
Thanks for ruining my lunch
well since shaun wasn't posting the cafeteria's two for $5 menu, i thought i would step in the breach,
i did have french toast and taylor ham for breakfast at the diner this morning....
Now breakfast sounds good.

« Reply #306 on: March 04, 2015, 01:32:22 PM »

Sheesh.  A bunch of fucking troublemakers on here.

« Reply #307 on: March 04, 2015, 01:32:44 PM »

Alright I'm hitting the road shortly, I'm a passenger today so will probably post from the car in between mixing drinks.

Good luck to Shaun tomorrow and even better luck to the company that hires him

Looking forward to a couple smokes tonight indoors

« Reply #308 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:06 PM »

Think I will go to the Captains Boat and get some fried shrimp for lunch.
6 Fried Shrimp, fries and toasted french bread all for $8.65 and  rather tasty.
Logged

jswaykos

« Reply #309 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:54 PM »

Alright I'm hitting the road shortly, I'm a passenger today so will probably post from the car in between mixing drinks.

Good luck to Shaun tomorrow and even better luck to the company that hires him

Looking forward to a couple smokes tonight indoors

Beat me out the door!  Damn.  Need to work quicker over here.

« Reply #310 on: March 04, 2015, 01:34:57 PM »

Alright I'm hitting the road shortly, I'm a passenger today so will probably post from the car in between mixing drinks.

Good luck to Shaun tomorrow and even better luck to the company that hires him

Looking forward to a couple smokes tonight indoors
Be careful and enjoy.   Hoping for this 70 degrees to hold out long enough for me to get a smoke this afternoon.  Damn it is wet though.

« Reply #311 on: March 04, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »

Sheesh.  A bunch of fucking troublemakers on here.
And your point is?

« Reply #312 on: March 04, 2015, 01:35:32 PM »

Alright I'm hitting the road shortly, I'm a passenger today so will probably post from the car in between mixing drinks.

Good luck to Shaun tomorrow and even better luck to the company that hires him

Looking forward to a couple smokes tonight indoors
Let it ride, Scott!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #313 on: March 04, 2015, 01:36:50 PM »

Just saw Pudgy Monsters on devil Freefall....getting down around $75, didn't watch too long to see if that's the best it got.
Not sure if you saw my posts yesterday but Famous Bid had them for like $60, BYSmoker may have landed a box

Sure did. Didn't figure I'd see them for less than that and have been interested in trying.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 3/4/2015
« Reply #314 on: March 04, 2015, 01:43:01 PM »

Sure. 20 chatty pages and now everyone is gone. Maybe I need a new suit.