Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?
Probably cause very few things in this country are 'well enough' right now. Haha. Afternoon, DaveMike.
DaveDave!  Seems you got some nice digs for CF.  You sure you want to share a domicile with the Beib?

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?
Probably cause very few things in this country are 'well enough' right now. Haha. Afternoon, DaveMike.
DaveDave!  Seems you got some nice digs for CF.  You sure you want to share a domicile with the Beib?
Just have to make sure my bedroom door locks from the inside.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.

Chip, thanks for the recaps!  Nice touch with the image at the bottom!
+1  first class recaps all the way!!
That's 'cause he didn't hand off to the B team.
Ain't no substitutes for a Chip Recap!

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
Might have to move to Canada if that happens!

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?
Probably cause very few things in this country are 'well enough' right now. Haha. Afternoon, DaveMike.
DaveDave!  Seems you got some nice digs for CF.  You sure you want to share a domicile with the Beib?
Just have to make sure my bedroom door locks from the inside.
Indeed!

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
Might have to move to Canada if that happens!
When freedom falls here there will be none left in this world. :(

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
WASHINGTON — Senior Republicans conceded on Tuesday that the grueling fight with President Obama over the regulation of Internet service appears over, with the president and an army of Internet activists victorious.

The Federal Communications Commission is expected on Thursday to approve regulating Internet service like a public utility, prohibiting companies from paying for faster lanes on the Internet. While the two Democratic commissioners are negotiating over technical details, they are widely expected to side with the Democratic chairman, Tom Wheeler, against the two Republican commissioners.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
Might have to move to Canada if that happens!
don't know, isn't that where all those ice cold Canadian Air masses come from?

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?