HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
WASHINGTON — Senior Republicans conceded on Tuesday that the grueling fight with President Obama over the regulation of Internet service appears over, with the president and an army of Internet activists victorious.

The Federal Communications Commission is expected on Thursday to approve regulating Internet service like a public utility, prohibiting companies from paying for faster lanes on the Internet. While the two Democratic commissioners are negotiating over technical details, they are widely expected to side with the Democratic chairman, Tom Wheeler, against the two Republican commissioners.
There ya go talk about the gubmint quick while you still can.  Tony better rename this site Democratic Cigar Banter

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
OBAMA RULES! (just gagged saying that)

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
Yep, the gubmint is in charge of cable companies already, how is that working for you?   Oh yeah, have you ever looked at all those little taxes and fees on your cell phone and home phone bills?  Well Guess Who those go to and guess who is going to be adding all those on next?  And no, your Netflix is not going to work any better either.

[...]

Whatthefuck is democratic about this place?  ;)

[...]

Nothing now except Golf but had better change if to remains.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
Might have to move to Canada if that happens!
don't know, isn't that where all those ice cold Canadian Air masses come from?
It's the commies sending those Siberian cold fronts.

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?
Probably cause very few things in this country are 'well enough' right now. Haha. Afternoon, DaveMike.
DaveDave!  Seems you got some nice digs for CF.  You sure you want to share a domicile with the Beib?
Just have to make sure my bedroom door locks from the inside.
If I enter your room for anything it'll be to talk about Nate

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
Yep, the gubmint is in charge of cable companies already, how is that working for you?
No, you've got it backwards - cable companies pay off Congressional republicans to try to get them to end net neutrality. Luckily, it didn't pay off.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
Might have to move to Canada if that happens!
don't know, isn't that where all those ice cold Canadian Air masses come from?
It's the commies sending those Siberian cold fronts.
Canadians don't have the balls to do something that drastic, gotta be the commies!

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?
Probably cause very few things in this country are 'well enough' right now. Haha. Afternoon, DaveMike.
DaveDave!  Seems you got some nice digs for CF.  You sure you want to share a domicile with the Beib?
Just have to make sure my bedroom door locks from the inside.
If I enter your room for anything it'll be to talk about Nate
That'll happen everywhere.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
Yep, the gubmint is in charge of cable companies already, how is that working for you?
No, you've got it backwards - cable companies pay off Congressional republicans to try to get them to end net neutrality. Luckily, it didn't pay off.
I have to admit, I might be 'democratic' on this issue, as much as it hurts me mentally.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

18 Ramon Bueso Odyssey Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
17 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
16 Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
15 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino (Double Corona)
          6/17.99
14 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler No. 2
         10/34.99
13 Man O' War Limited Toro Grande (Gordo)
         10/39.99
12 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada Robusto
         10/25.00
11 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/24.00
10 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
         5/25.00
 8 5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel (5.5"x55)
         10/25.00
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/24.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Relic Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
 3 La Gloria Cubana Glorias en Cedro (Churchill)
          7/29.50
 2 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/31.50

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
Yep, the gubmint is in charge of cable companies already, how is that working for you?
No, you've got it backwards - cable companies pay off Congressional republicans to try to get them to end net neutrality. Luckily, it didn't pay off.
I will look forward to your report on the results in about 6-9 months.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
Yep, the gubmint is in charge of cable companies already, how is that working for you?
No, you've got it backwards - cable companies pay off Congressional republicans to try to get them to end net neutrality. Luckily, it didn't pay off.
I have to admit, I might be 'democratic' on this issue, as much as it hurts me mentally.
Being right has never hurt anyone.

HUMP DAY!!
Not anymore, Obama changed it
Then when will we hump?!? Thanks, Obama.
For the guvmint, everyday is hump the taxpayer day.
And soon as they take over your internet you will not be able to talk about it anymore either.
You'd rather the cable companies be in charge of the internet?
Yep, the gubmint is in charge of cable companies already, how is that working for you?
No, you've got it backwards - cable companies pay off Congressional republicans to try to get them to end net neutrality. Luckily, it didn't pay off.
I have to admit, I might be 'democratic' on this issue, as much as it hurts me mentally.
If it is good then why is it a "secret"?????