LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Chip, thanks for the recaps!  Nice touch with the image at the bottom!
My pleasure and good afternoon Sam

Chip, thanks for the recaps!  Nice touch with the image at the bottom!
+1  first class recaps all the way!!
+2 and even a decent offering up now
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

The wife took my computer away from me... ugh... be back later, maybe.

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
Or Mr. Pibb for our southern BOTLs
Up north, our guy is a Doctor.... 10 - 2 - 4  that when you were supposed to drink it, give the prune juice in it a chance to work.

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
Or Mr. Pibb for our southern BOTLs
Up north, our guy is a Doctor.... 10 - 2 - 4  that when you were supposed to drink it, give the prune juice in it a chance to work.
Way down south it did not much matter we just called it a Coke but if it was really a Dr Pepper we always dumped some salted peanuts in it so as to make a full meal.

The wife took my computer away from me... ugh... be back later, maybe.
`Sounds like you need to implement some wife training, got  no discipline around that house.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

The wife took my computer away from me... ugh... be back later, maybe.

And you still call it "my" computer... sheesh  ;)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

17 CAO Extreme Toro (6.0"x52)
          5/21.50
16 Diesel Hair of the Dog Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/34.99
15 La Gloria Cubana Rabito Cochino (Double Corona)
          6/17.99
14 Alec Bradley Flight Sampler No. 2
         10/34.99
13 Man O' War Limited Toro Grande (Gordo)
         10/39.99
12 Pinar del Rio Reserva Limitada Robusto
         10/25.00
11 Padron Maduro #3000 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
          4/24.00
10 Xikar HC Series Habano Robusto (5.0"x50)
         10/29.99
 9 My Father Le Bijou 1922 Petite Robusto
         5/25.00
 8 5 Vegas Gold Double Nickel (5.5"x55)
         10/25.00
 7 Sam Leccia Luchador El Hombre
          5/24.50
 6 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
 5 Relic Robusto (5.2"x52)
          5/22.50
 4 Oliva Serie 'G' Toro (6.0"x50)
         10/32.50
 3 La Gloria Cubana Glorias en Cedro (Churchill)
          7/29.50
 2 Don Pepin Garcia Cuban Classic
         10/39.99
 1 Oliva Serie 'V'
          5/31.50

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...

Chip, thanks for the recaps!  Nice touch with the image at the bottom!
+1  first class recaps all the way!!
That's 'cause he didn't hand off to the B team.

The wife took my computer away from me... ugh... be back later, maybe.
What else of your's is she carrying in that purse?

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?

The wife took my computer away from me... ugh... be back later, maybe.
What else of your's is she carrying in that purse?
Those are hanging up by the door.  Can't leave home with 'em.

Update on today's sickening political headlines report:

SENATE REPUBLICANS WAVE WHITE FLAG ON AMNESTY...

Sensing a Republican retreat, Obama Goes To Miami...

Hillary Clinton endorses government takeover of Internet...

FCC plan could give 'government wider authority over television programming'...
Why can't some people leave well enough alone?
Probably cause very few things in this country are 'well enough' right now. Haha. Afternoon, DaveMike.

HUMP DAY!!