Afternoon, Fellas. Slow jam day, I see. Everyone here in GA waiting for the eminent snow and ice... starting sometime this afternoon. I think I'll join TxDaves coworkers and sneak out when the 1st flake falls.  ;D
Sorry they been snunk out since Monday and have not had a flake yet - they are the only flakes here.  Morning B.S.

If anyone's interested in 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco 10 Pack, $22.50 on Famous bid ending in 20 min. $5.99 shipping but nothing additional for added items, just check settings before bidding. (30) available so the price should hold
This is a very dangerous day to have a tax refund sitting in my account.
Basically $51/box delivered
A very dangerous day...must resist.
Mine landed today too!   ;D

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.

I think I'd trust your stomach... Seafood and alcohol are not the best of friends, imfo, etc, etc.

Well hell, now that the talk has turned to food I need to go run some errands and pick up something for lunch.  BBL.
My gastro system is still not quite happy enough so got to figure out somethng for lunch that delights it.
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Well hell, now that the talk has turned to food I need to go run some errands and pick up something for lunch.  BBL.
My gastro system is still not quite happy enough so got to figure out somethng for lunch that delights it.

Soup and Crackers... Grilled cheese...

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

18

Sweet. You get that as a sampler? Quality variety for sure.
Logged

IrascibleOldFool

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
It is very unhealthy autally, but the best non prescription hangover cure I ever found.

Well hell, now that the talk has turned to food I need to go run some errands and pick up something for lunch.  BBL.
My gastro system is still not quite happy enough so got to figure out somethng for lunch that delights it.

Soup and Crackers... Grilled cheese...
Soup and Crackers I do believe will be the choice.   Can get some good soup to go at the Hotel restaurant right across the street.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!

Your gonna need a Diablo sammich then.