wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
Out here with people walking in drinking green shit.....commies!

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!

Your gonna need a Diablo sammich then.
You bet your ass on that, boy!

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
Out here with people walking in drinking green shit.....commies!
Fuggin Commies!!!!!

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
It is very unhealthy autally, but the best non prescription hangover cure I ever found.
That hadn't occurred to me.  I wonder if the grease shack across the street carries it...

I fucking hate people again today!  Just got out of another meeting where somehow I have to volunteer to do everyone else's job.  Wouldn't be half bad if I got a portion of their paychecks too.  Sheesh.
.....just a girl who can't say no...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VprmD6oXpFQ
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
It is very unhealthy autally, but the best non prescription hangover cure I ever found.
That hadn't occurred to me.  I wonder if the grease shack across the street carries it...

The not-so-secret ingredient is Electrolytes. Grab a Pedialyte in the baby food section.  8)

[...]

I second this - Pro move!

Half a half hour until a three hour meeting.  Need to begin the mental preparation...aka shutdown.

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
Out here with people walking in drinking green shit.....commies!
Fuggin Commies!!!!!
Bastardss are winning too

Half a half hour until a three hour meeting.  Need to begin the mental preparation...aka shutdown.
Time to get 'sick' and go to the B&M?

wait, wasn't somebody going to put up a lunch menu?
stopped by one of the local chinese restaurants, and got wonton soup, house special soup,
chicken with black bean sauce, boneless spare ribs dinner(pork fried rice and an egg roll) fried dumplings
and cold spicy noodles. they forgot the peanut sauce on the noodles.
think i'm going across the street to get some Mikey D's fillet o' fish (two for $4).
A coworker wants to do sushi today, but my slightly hung-over stomach is craving greasy red meat. I'm thinking cheeseburger.
Yes Sir - be a man!  Cheeseburger, fries and gatorade~!
Gatorade?  Good God, man!  That's almost health food!  Doctor Effin' Pepper!
Or Mr. Pibb for our southern BOTLs
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Half a half hour until a three hour meeting.  Need to begin the mental preparation...aka shutdown.

So, that's in 15 minutes (half a half)

[...]

And potassium and salt.

Half a half hour until a three hour meeting.  Need to begin the mental preparation...aka shutdown.
Shutdown with a seditive