Morning Tony, Travellin Dave, OY, Flip and all others that arrived late.  Trying to get my work done so I can go to a meeting to hear what the lack of leadership said at their meeting yesterday.......   Fuk'n stupid b.s..... just never damn ends.    Oh and now we may need to do a process review on a process that we know is all fuct up because the person who was in charge of it and retired was all fuct up and did not do crap for 20 years or so......  so if your goal is to make yourself look bad for letting that go on then go for it.....  Sorry, rant done for now.  Rain all week so no IT help if needed either.
Add Raz & Dad to the Good Morning to ya's.
Right backatcha, Tex.  And don't let the assholes get you down.
I am just so outnumbered - and the other problem is I sometimes give a shit.
Shit-givedness in the face of apathetic mediocrity and entrenched incompetence will get one worked up every time.

Good morning boys and girls...
Morning BD.  Did you happen to check out the Amazon lube offering posted by LTG?  Right up your alley, so to speak.
I'll have to check that out.  I'm sure it would come in handy with my pimp-hand...
Damn, 55 gal. drum of lube... I'm impressed...!!!  I haven't seen anything like that since the time I saw an old lady reach into her purse and pull out a 1 gal. zip lock bag stuffed to the hilt with condoms...!
Well, I was going to go back and look for LTG's post.  But now I feel nauseated and I think I need to lie down.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning boys and girls...
DAD!!!
I see you survived the ice fishing...!  I'm sure your now stocked up for a big fish and duck dinner..!

Good morning boys and girls...
DAD!!!
I see you survived the ice fishing...!  I'm sure your now stocked up for a big fish and duck dinner..!
If only that were the case ;)

I fucking hate people again today!  Just got out of another meeting where somehow I have to volunteer to do everyone else's job.  Wouldn't be half bad if I got a portion of their paychecks too.  Sheesh.

[...]
Who you callin' entrenched??
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Morning Tony, Travellin Dave, OY, Flip and all others that arrived late.  Trying to get my work done so I can go to a meeting to hear what the lack of leadership said at their meeting yesterday.......   Fuk'n stupid b.s..... just never damn ends.    Oh and now we may need to do a process review on a process that we know is all fuct up because the person who was in charge of it and retired was all fuct up and did not do crap for 20 years or so......  so if your goal is to make yourself look bad for letting that go on then go for it.....  Sorry, rant done for now.  Rain all week so no IT help if needed either.
Add Raz & Dad to the Good Morning to ya's.
Right backatcha, Tex.  And don't let the assholes get you down.
I am just so outnumbered - and the other problem is I sometimes give a shit.
I had that problem too...  Down deep I always gave a shit.  If only I could have been a great big asshole like the rest of your guys...! :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning boys and girls...
DAD!!!
I see you survived the ice fishing...!  I'm sure your now stocked up for a big fish and duck dinner..!
If only that were the case ;)
Did you get drunk enough to shoot the fish with your shotguns...?

I fucking hate people again today!  Just got out of another meeting where somehow I have to volunteer to do everyone else's job.  Wouldn't be half bad if I got a portion of their paychecks too.  Sheesh.
You need to peek over the cubicle wall, I think you'll find TxDave sitting there.

I fucking hate people again today!  Just got out of another meeting where somehow I have to volunteer to do everyone else's job.  Wouldn't be half bad if I got a portion of their paychecks too.  Sheesh.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...Hey, listen.  We think we need different colored stars again.  And revamp the post count thresholds.  And could you put a different color scheme on? The blue is getting boring.  C'mon, man...get to it, wouldja? Lazy fucker.

If anyone's interested in 601 Green Label Oscuro Tronco 10 Pack, $22.50 on Famous bid ending in 20 min. $5.99 shipping but nothing additional for added items, just check settings before bidding. (30) available so the price should hold

[...]
Yep, every now and then I think I have figured it out and gotten over this stupid giving a shit about my work and then it comes up and hits me in the nuts again.

Good morning boys and girls...
DAD!!!
I see you survived the ice fishing...!  I'm sure your now stocked up for a big fish and duck dinner..!
If only that were the case ;)
Did you get drunk enough to shoot the fish with your shotguns...?
Guns weren't allowed, that could have been very bad.  Lots of drinking, too much for many of us - finally feel about 95% back to normal today.

I fucking hate people again today!  Just got out of another meeting where somehow I have to volunteer to do everyone else's job.  Wouldn't be half bad if I got a portion of their paychecks too.  Sheesh.
You need to peek over the cubicle wall, I think you'll find TxDave sitting there.
Wait until the new boss arrives,  His name's Shaun.

I fucking hate people again today!  Just got out of another meeting where somehow I have to volunteer to do everyone else's job.  Wouldn't be half bad if I got a portion of their paychecks too.  Sheesh.
Yeah, yeah, yeah...Hey, listen.  We think we need different colored stars again.  And revamp the post count thresholds.  And could you put a different color scheme on? The blue is getting boring.  C'mon, man...get to it, wouldja? Lazy fucker.
And the fucking banter was slow as shit this morning while you were snoring.