Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

good morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave.
Good morning Dean.

good morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave.
Morning, Dean. How'd the search for a new place go yesterday?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
,That's just to cold for humans. I bet your boss didn't tell the people in your office to take the day off
63° and drizzle here!
Rub it in Dean, 30° here and ice for Bean and Native so you win the prize for temperature this morning.
Logged

dwgbryant

good morning Chip, Rick, Dave, Dave, Dave, and Dave.
Morning, Dean. How'd the search for a new place go yesterday?
applications filled out and deposits made for credit and background checks paid. not really where I want to go, but. checking on two places this afternoon south of here, better locations.
Logged

dwgbryant

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
,That's just to cold for humans. I bet your boss didn't tell the people in your office to take the day off
63° and drizzle here!
Rub it in Dean, 30° here and ice for Bean and Native so you win the prize for temperature this morning.
sorry to hear about the weather woes, I dealt with 62 years of that shit, just wish I had got out sooner.

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
,That's just to cold for humans. I bet your boss didn't tell the people in your office to take the day off
63° and drizzle here!
We don't need the stats on you junk...but you should probably get that looked at
Logged

dwgbryant

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
,That's just to cold for humans. I bet your boss didn't tell the people in your office to take the day off
63° and drizzle here!
We don't need the stats on you junk...but you should probably get that looked at
hopefully that will be taken care of later this afternoon.

Morning all.

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
,That's just to cold for humans. I bet your boss didn't tell the people in your office to take the day off
63° and drizzle here!
We don't need the stats on you junk...but you should probably get that looked at
hopefully that will be taken care of later this afternoon.
You have a Tee Time?

Morning all.
Morning Tex, I'm afraid to ask but how are you feeling this morning? Tuesdayish?

Morning all.
Morning Tex, I'm afraid to ask but how are you feeling this morning? Tuesdayish?
Morning Fish glad to report I am much better this morning.  Slept almost 15 straight hours.  Fuk'n hotel fire alarms went off at 11 last night and woke me up had to evacuate for about 30 minutes but I was feeling better then.

Morning all.
Morning Tex, I'm afraid to ask but how are you feeling this morning? Tuesdayish?
Morning all, glad to report I am much better this morning.  Slept almost 15 straight hours.  Fuk'n hotel fire alarms went off at 11 last night and woke me up had to evacuate for about 30 minutes but I was feeling better then.
Wise-ass kids pulling fire alarms, sheesh

Morning all.
Morning Tex, I'm afraid to ask but how are you feeling this morning? Tuesdayish?
Morning all, glad to report I am much better this morning.  Slept almost 15 straight hours.  Fuk'n hotel fire alarms went off at 11 last night and woke me up had to evacuate for about 30 minutes but I was feeling better then.
Wise-ass kids pulling fire alarms, sheesh
8story hotel and only 1 fire truck came so must be a recurring event.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 20