Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20

dwgbryant

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
,That's just to cold for humans. I bet your boss didn't tell the people in your office to take the day off
63° and drizzle here!
We don't need the stats on you junk...but you should probably get that looked at
hopefully that will be taken care of later this afternoon.
You have a Tee Time?
cold shower. ha.

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
Absolutely right and that is what the slimebags want you to believe.  Of it does not have that little bitty tiny UPS logo in the bottom right it does not include free shipping.  Look how many don't have them today.

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
They change their prices and terms more than any other site I've seen.

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
They change their prices and terms more than any other site I've seen.
They are major slime bags and the owner is a top shelf obnoxious dipshit, and he knows it because I told him.  A few years ago they started trying to pull that shipping deal on the monster and I posted about it on a site he monitors and he was a total ass. Bit on the other side they stopped that practice for a long time but have been back at it for a while now but today is the most of the no shipping offers I have seen since back then.

Time to get dressed and go to my meeting.  Got to drive all the way across Houston and there is no pleasure in that!  Hope to be headed home by lunch.

Damn Tuesdays!
Logged

dwgbryant

time for me to jump in the shower and get dressed, biker chick coming over to talk soon then I'm taking her to a meeting, then check on tires for her car, then I need to check out 2 rentals.
Logged

dwgbryant

Damn Tuesdays!
just another Monday to me.
:)

Damn Tuesdays!
Shit! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave - damn nice out this morning, always weird when the daily high temp is when it's still dark out.

Damn Tuesdays!
Shit! Morning, Shaun.
Mornin Dave - damn nice out this morning, always weird when the daily high temp is when it's still dark out.
I don't even remember what high temps feel like anymore. Even something in the double digits would probably feel like a heat wave.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 20