Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20

Alphabet deals - blerg.

Morning men.  Chilly outside, but at least I'm not having to drive across Houston this morning.  That's a bitch with a capital B.

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
They change their prices and terms more than any other site I've seen.
They absolutely do, you have to be a very educated customer there. The problem is that when their deals are good with no catches, they're really good and I love their bid site

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
They change their prices and terms more than any other site I've seen.
They absolutely do, you have to be a very educated customer there. The problem is that when their deals are good with no catches, they're really good and I love their bid site
Gotta be able to work the coupons correctly as well.  Due to all of the above, I've lost interest.

Morning men.  Chilly outside, but at least I'm not having to drive across Houston this morning.  That's a bitch with a capital B.
GMornin Mark!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Morning Dave!  You out on the left coast this week?

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
They change their prices and terms more than any other site I've seen.
They absolutely do, you have to be a very educated customer there. The problem is that when their deals are good with no catches, they're really good and I love their bid site
Gotta be able to work the coupons correctly as well.  Due to all of the above, I've lost interest.
TWSS

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Morning Dave!  You out on the left coast this week?
RedEye back on Thursday

FdLA Toros mashing 5/24.98, can get (20) for $83 free ship
Note that Famous has pulled their deceptive bullshit again on the FdLA's as well as a lot of other mash items today do not include free shipping.   Those slime bag mother fuk'rs, guess I need to go on a rampage again about them doing that.
Is that right? I thought the monster was always free shipping like the jam. They can be slimy for sure
They change their prices and terms more than any other site I've seen.
They absolutely do, you have to be a very educated customer there. The problem is that when their deals are good with no catches, they're really good and I love their bid site
Gotta be able to work the coupons correctly as well.  Due to all of the above, I've lost interest.
Fair enough but I've gotten deals there that can't be touched elsewhere. Where DON'T you have to watch and be careful and worry about shipping?

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Morning Dave!  You out on the left coast this week?
RedEye back on Thursday
When are you planning your next week out?  It will be good if you can do the week of the 16th.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
They are going to be going to classes until July to make it up!

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Morning Dave!  You out on the left coast this week?
RedEye back on Thursday
When are you planning your next week out?  It will be good if you can do the week of the 16th.
GFTTTDATWWWCTP!!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 20