Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
Normal, ha-ha

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!

Morning all.
Morning Tex, I'm afraid to ask but how are you feeling this morning? Tuesdayish?
Morning all, glad to report I am much better this morning.  Slept almost 15 straight hours.  Fuk'n hotel fire alarms went off at 11 last night and woke me up had to evacuate for about 30 minutes but I was feeling better then.
Wise-ass kids pulling fire alarms, sheesh
8story hotel and only 1 fire truck came so must be a recurring event.
Must have been where the Patriots were staying...

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!

Time to head to work, enjoy your day guys.
How would you like a -4 to wake your ass up?
Morning, Rick. -20 wind chill here right now, kids off school for the 4th day in a row. Sheesh!
They are going to be going to classes until July to make it up!
Haha, that's the same thing my mom said to me this morning, that they're gonna be there through the July 4th weekend.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Morning Dave!  You out on the left coast this week?
RedEye back on Thursday
When are you planning your next week out?  It will be good if you can do the week of the 16th.
In Memphis the week prior but no trip planned for the week of 16th yet. That's a tough week to fly in/out of Austin due to spring break and SXSW music & film festival.  We'll see.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")
LALTS!  We did some fishing, it was shitty, so we emphasized on the drinking aspect more than anticipated.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")
LALTS!  We did some fishing, it was shitty, so we emphasized on the drinking aspect more than anticipated.
I'm guessing you dealt with more "shitting your pants" than you anticipated, too.

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")
LALTS!  We did some fishing, it was shitty, so we emphasized on the drinking aspect more than anticipated.
I'm guessing you dealt with more "shitting your pants" than you anticipated, too.
I was mad I passed out when it happened.  I went to bed at 4:30 Sunday morning and it happened after that, so 20 straight hours of drinking lead up to that point  ;)

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.
That reminds me of when I went into NYC to see Social Distortion for the first time and came home wearing a different shirt.
"Who's shirt is that?" "I don't know, go back to bed"

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")
LALTS!  We did some fishing, it was shitty, so we emphasized on the drinking aspect more than anticipated.
I'm guessing you dealt with more "shitting your pants" than you anticipated, too.
I was mad I passed out when it happened.  I went to bed at 4:30 Sunday morning and it happened after that, so 20 straight hours of drinking lead up to that point  ;)
Sounds like that was the best possible action

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")
LALTS!  We did some fishing, it was shitty, so we emphasized on the drinking aspect more than anticipated.
But the ice holes still got their workout

Morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Dean, Bean, Purp and Yellow Star.
Mornin Dave!
You and your iceholes all back to normal CG?
90% - still tired, but nothing an extra coffee can't cure!
I beg to differ, plenty happened in that ice shit box that coffee can't cure!
That's more of the mental side effects  ;)
Bet the wardens made everyone burn the clothes they were wearing.  Did y'all even do any fishing?  (that's fishing, with an "h", not a "t")
LALTS!  We did some fishing, it was shitty, so we emphasized on the drinking aspect more than anticipated.
But the ice holes still got their workout
They were violated, let's just put it that way.