CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18

Author Topic: 2/23/2015  (Read 42134 times)

sfish

Re: 2/23/2015
« Reply #150 on: February 23, 2015, 11:52:49 AM »

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
I remember that, I was a big Stern listener back in the day

sfish

« Reply #151 on: February 23, 2015, 11:53:44 AM »

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
That poses other potential problems, if you know what I mean.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #152 on: February 23, 2015, 11:53:57 AM »

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
For a change?!?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2015, 11:54:22 AM »

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
Afraid he'll shit his pants on the deck? That IS a concern.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2015, 11:56:39 AM »

I am heading out.
For a change?!?
Well, maybe it's a bad idea...?  I'm just thinking out loud.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2015, 12:00:24 PM »

I am heading out.
Or inside, so to speak.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2015, 12:01:50 PM »

The wife needs the computer, so I have to get off for awhile.  bbl maybe.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #157 on: February 23, 2015, 12:01:52 PM »

I am heading out.
For a change?!?
Well, maybe it's a bad idea...?  I'm just thinking out loud.
Bad idea? I dunno...

sfish

« Reply #158 on: February 23, 2015, 12:02:12 PM »

I was thinking more structurally but now I'm concerned about that also

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #159 on: February 23, 2015, 12:04:51 PM »

LALTS. You're in a Tuesday mood today.

sfish

« Reply #160 on: February 23, 2015, 12:18:32 PM »

Haha, wait 'til tomorrow. I have to go back to site to real work

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #161 on: February 23, 2015, 12:19:15 PM »

Ouch. We'll just hope you're too busy to banter then. ;)

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #162 on: February 23, 2015, 12:55:16 PM »

Ouch. We'll just hope you're too busy to banter then. ;)
what did we say about ganging up on sfish - Only on days that end with the letter 'y'!
hello all, it was as dangerous here last week, won 15 bids on cigarbid, and got four to go.   8)

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #163 on: February 23, 2015, 01:04:53 PM »

Well, Flip broke the banter.

flip from jersey

• Founding Member
  • Endeared Status
  • We don't need no stinking apple, give me my Gurkha
« Reply #164 on: February 23, 2015, 01:06:02 PM »

Well, Flip broke the banter.
well I did lose on 26 bids, and expect to get outbid on two out of the 4 outstanding.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 18