I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
I remember that, I was a big Stern listener back in the day

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
That poses other potential problems, if you know what I mean.

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
For a change?!?

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
That poses other potential problems, if you know what I mean.
Afraid he'll shit his pants on the deck? That IS a concern.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
For a change?!?
Well, maybe it's a bad idea...?  I'm just thinking out loud.

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
Or inside, so to speak.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

The wife needs the computer, so I have to get off for awhile.  bbl maybe.

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
For a change?!?
Well, maybe it's a bad idea...?  I'm just thinking out loud.
Bad idea? I dunno...

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
That poses other potential problems, if you know what I mean.
Afraid he'll shit his pants on the deck? That IS a concern.
I was thinking more structurally but now I'm concerned about that also

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
That poses other potential problems, if you know what I mean.
Afraid he'll shit his pants on the deck? That IS a concern.
I was thinking more structurally but now I'm concerned about that also
LALTS. You're in a Tuesday mood today.

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.
That poses other potential problems, if you know what I mean.
Afraid he'll shit his pants on the deck? That IS a concern.
I was thinking more structurally but now I'm concerned about that also
LALTS. You're in a Tuesday mood today.
Haha, wait 'til tomorrow. I have to go back to site to real work

[...]

Ouch. We'll just hope you're too busy to banter then. ;)

[...]

what did we say about ganging up on sfish - Only on days that end with the letter 'y'!
hello all, it was as dangerous here last week, won 15 bids on cigarbid, and got four to go.   8)

Well, Flip broke the banter.

Well, Flip broke the banter.
well I did lose on 26 bids, and expect to get outbid on two out of the 4 outstanding.