Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18

Morning Dean and LSU.sick as a dog during the night and not feeling too good now.
something you ate Dave or weather related?
Food related
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Good morning Native, Dean and Rick.

Morning Blue
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Dean and LSU.sick as a dog during the night and not feeling too good now.
something you ate Dave or weather related?
Food related
Worse than the flu!  Don't wait to long before you go to the doctors and tell the restaurant you really appreciate the food poisoning.

Morning Blue

Good morning all.... I think -8 is the low. Gotta go to work have a great day.
Logged

dwgbryant

Morning Blue

Good morning all.... I think -8 is the low. Gotta go to work have a great day.

good to see you Rick, don't be a stranger.

Morning all. Another day off school for the kids, that's 3 in a row now. Sheesh on this fuggin' cold!

Morning Dean and LSU.sick as a dog during the night and not feeling too good now.
something you ate Dave or weather related?
Food related
Worse than the flu!  Don't wait to long before you go to the doctors and tell the restaurant you really appreciate the food poisoning.
I only ate at home since lunch Saturday, might be a virus bug but feeling better now.  I got to go to Houston shortly.

Morning all. Another day off school for the kids, that's 3 in a row now. Sheesh on this fuggin' cold!
Morning 3 in a row Golf
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning Dean and LSU.sick as a dog during the night and not feeling too good now.
something you ate Dave or weather related?
Food related
Worse than the flu!  Don't wait to long before you go to the doctors and tell the restaurant you really appreciate the food poisoning.
I only ate at home since lunch Saturday, might be a virus bug but feeling better now.  I got to go to Houston shortly.
Sucks having to be on the road when your sick. How is Magnum doing?
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Morning all. Another day off school for the kids, that's 3 in a row now. Sheesh on this fuggin' cold!
I bet you wish it was you off again today. Good morning Dave.

Morning Dean and LSU.sick as a dog during the night and not feeling too good now.
something you ate Dave or weather related?
Food related
Worse than the flu!  Don't wait to long before you go to the doctors and tell the restaurant you really appreciate the food poisoning.
I only ate at home since lunch Saturday, might be a virus bug but feeling better now.  I got to go to Houston shortly.
Sucks having to be on the road when your sick. How is Magnum doing?
I am hoping I am over it.   Magnum is doing great after a week.  Everything is good and far ahead of schedule for his recovery. Will get his stitches out later this week.

I am heading out.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

dwgbryant

Morning all. Another day off school for the kids, that's 3 in a row now. Sheesh on this fuggin' cold!
morning Dave, they never seems to close work though do they?
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 18