YAD

  • Yet Another Member
  • Junior Status
  • *
  • White stars are the best

Playing TippyCup for hours
Ohhh, I didn't realize it would be so roomy and well lit in there!
Which one shit his pants?
Haha, we had a generator for lights and propane for heat.  2nd in on the right with the funny hat on.
Damn, I was gonna pick him but hedged.
Jayzus...did we really want to know?
Gonna be impossible to keep a straight face should we ever meet...

Playing TippyCup for hours
Ohhh, I didn't realize it would be so roomy and well lit in there!
Which one shit his pants?
Haha, we had a generator for lights and propane for heat.  2nd in on the right with the funny hat on.
Damn, I was gonna pick him but hedged.
Jayzus...did we really want to know?
No various internet deals to talk about, yes, we needed it.
Damn vendors need to get off their asses and give us some deals.

Got an e-mail from iHavanas that included a guest review of some H. Uppman robusto.  It contained this quote:

"Right now, it is smoking between an 88 and 90, but with age I believe it will be at a level between 92 and 94."

So...might be a 93.629584903?  Or maybe a 92.66666666666?

Pompous ass.

Playing TippyCup for hours
Ohhh, I didn't realize it would be so roomy and well lit in there!
Which one shit his pants?
Haha, we had a generator for lights and propane for heat.  2nd in on the right with the funny hat on.
Damn, I was gonna pick him but hedged.
Jayzus...did we really want to know?
No various internet deals to talk about, yes, we needed it.
Damn vendors need to get off their asses and give us some deals.
A-MEN!

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities

Got an e-mail from iHavanas that included a guest review of some H. Uppman robusto.  It contained this quote:

"Right now, it is smoking between an 88 and 90, but with age I believe it will be at a level between 92 and 94."

So...might be a 93.629584903?  Or maybe a 92.66666666666?

Pompous ass.
Haha, got the same email

Got an e-mail from iHavanas that included a guest review of some H. Uppman robusto.  It contained this quote:

"Right now, it is smoking between an 88 and 90, but with age I believe it will be at a level between 92 and 94."

So...might be a 93.629584903?  Or maybe a 92.66666666666?

Pompous ass.
Lol, jack-off.

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
At least until Tony arrives!!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little....

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!

Good morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little....
Morning BD
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I am heading out.
later Dave, I may be gone when you get back, heading north today, Bronson, Chiefland, and Gainsville 'home' hunting, south is VERY expensive.
I believe Richard on the Howard Stern show said he lived in a storage unit for 2 years in Florida. They have storage units for cars and campers, so ya could just pull your car, close the door, and I guess no one would know.  Come up with a way to handle the heat, and I bet it could be done...?  I think I'll surf the net on, "how to live in a storage unit."  Sorry, just trying to think outside of the box for a change.. :)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone.  I'm just lurking a little....
Morning BD
Howdy Scott...

OK, we've all seen how not to do a boys weekend, now let's see the flip side. The attached link is where LTG and I, along with 3 others will be staying during CigarFest this year and hosting a Friday Fiesta Grande like it's our job. This place comes complete with real beds, gas grill, indoor plumbing and is located right across the lake from Split Rock

http://www.homeaway.com/vacation-rental/p241406#amenities
And not an ice hole in sight!
Very odd house rules though, no pets or Italians allowed...I mean what do they have against pets?!
Think we'll be ok as long as we don't let Tony in the house. He has to stay on the deck.