BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.
Haha, ohh geez.  Just got home, I did change into something a little more 'festive'
So where you going to pick up your party favors?  Romantix, Pleasure Palace, Enchantasys, Fantasy's?
I ain't even asking...
Haven't decided yet

Stopped at the liquor store in my travels. Picked up the last 6-pack of Grapefruit Sculpin, the guy said that's it for the year. He got 5 cases and they sold in a week, he said the distributor didn't buy nearly enough. Also picked up a 4-pack of Horny Goat Black Vanilla IPA which I'm about to try. Got a Sierra Nevada 2015 Beer Camp 6-pack to take to my friend's house later
Sounds nice.  I think I'm going with some home brew this evening.

Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave!  Stay warm.

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.
Haha, ohh geez.  Just got home, I did change into something a little more 'festive'
So where you going to pick up your party favors?  Romantix, Pleasure Palace, Enchantasys, Fantasy's?
I ain't even asking...
Gotta help the boy out with some GPS work in Fargo....wonder if they are going to get fancy wood dick holders for party favors.... ::)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.
I don't think we ever asked this before, BD.......you blonde?
Sorry, gray...!

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.
Hey Mikey.  Your post almost made me consider picking up the pipe again but  NAAAAAAHHHH!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.
Haha, ohh geez.  Just got home, I did change into something a little more 'festive'
So where you going to pick up your party favors?  Romantix, Pleasure Palace, Enchantasys, Fantasy's?
Why don't we ever hear the word, "French Tickler," any more...?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

With or without roofies?
I don't know about that, Mr. Cosby.

Sometimes you gotta double to dose on those strippers. They got quite a tolerance built up.

Offering my wife a glass of wine after she has taken her Ambien and Xanax doesn't count, right..?
In general, wives don't count at all.
Thanks, I'm really glad to hear that.  Now I don't have to feel guilty about all those things she did that she doesn't know about..

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.
Haha, ohh geez.  Just got home, I did change into something a little more 'festive'
So where you going to pick up your party favors?  Romantix, Pleasure Palace, Enchantasys, Fantasy's?
Why don't we ever hear the word, "French Tickler," any more...?
You mean, "Freedom Tickler"?  'MURICA!!!!

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.
Haha, ohh geez.  Just got home, I did change into something a little more 'festive'
So where you going to pick up your party favors?  Romantix, Pleasure Palace, Enchantasys, Fantasy's?
I ain't even asking...
Gotta help the boy out with some GPS work in Fargo....wonder if they are going to get fancy wood dick holders for party favors.... ::)
Maybe I'll bring some 'woodies'!

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.
Too much work for this simple guy.  Have a bowl for me CB.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Stopped at the liquor store in my travels. Picked up the last 6-pack of Grapefruit Sculpin, the guy said that's it for the year. He got 5 cases and they sold in a week, he said the distributor didn't buy nearly enough. Also picked up a 4-pack of Horny Goat Black Vanilla IPA which I'm about to try. Got a Sierra Nevada 2015 Beer Camp 6-pack to take to my friend's house later
Your starting to sound like my friend that stops by with drinks...

Happy International Pipe Smoking Day.
Too much work for this simple guy.  Have a bowl for me CB.
I own two pipes, just can't get into it.  Packing the bowl isn't my specialty and that seems to be the critical component.