CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36

Author Topic: 2/20/2015  (Read 59602 times)

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
Re: 2/20/2015
« Reply #315 on: February 20, 2015, 01:32:55 PM »

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #316 on: February 20, 2015, 01:39:44 PM »

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.

Now, don't get Dad all worked up with outfit talk.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #317 on: February 20, 2015, 01:41:35 PM »

Need to pick out your outfit for your party.

Now, don't get Dad all worked up with outfit talk.
Too late, he's already on his way to knock out his daily responsibility.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #318 on: February 20, 2015, 01:44:42 PM »

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #319 on: February 20, 2015, 01:47:18 PM »

You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #320 on: February 20, 2015, 01:51:27 PM »

With or without roofies?

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #321 on: February 20, 2015, 01:53:10 PM »

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #322 on: February 20, 2015, 01:54:52 PM »

With or without roofies?
I don't know about that, Mr. Cosby.

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #323 on: February 20, 2015, 01:55:04 PM »

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

Which makes me ask, has anyone watched 'The Slap'? OMG... The Horror!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #324 on: February 20, 2015, 01:57:17 PM »

With or without roofies?

Sometimes you gotta double to dose on those strippers. They got quite a tolerance built up.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #325 on: February 20, 2015, 02:01:17 PM »

I wanted to watch that, because Quinto is a pretty good actor, but I just can't get past the stupid title. I mean, did they need a title in 4 seconds? Could've come up with something a touch better, I'm thinking.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #326 on: February 20, 2015, 02:02:54 PM »

With or without roofies?

Sometimes you gotta double to dose on those strippers. They got quite a tolerance built up.

LOL!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #327 on: February 20, 2015, 02:05:06 PM »

I wanted to watch that, because Quinto is a pretty good actor, but I just can't get past the stupid title. I mean, did they need a title in 4 seconds? Could've come up with something a touch better, I'm thinking.

I watched because I was curious to see what the cause was. Gotta say, I think the slap is going to be the subplot with all the infidelity and other crazy stuff going on. Probably most of it will be to discredit witnesses.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #328 on: February 20, 2015, 02:05:08 PM »

Reviews aren't great.  That's what they called it in Australia so why change the name here?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #329 on: February 20, 2015, 02:12:42 PM »

With or without roofies?

Offering my wife a glass of wine after she has taken her Ambien and Xanax doesn't count, right..?
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 36