BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.

Now, don't get Dad all worked up with outfit talk.

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.
Need to pick out your outfit for your party.

Now, don't get Dad all worked up with outfit talk.
Too late, he's already on his way to knock out his daily responsibility.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

With or without roofies?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

With or without roofies?
I don't know about that, Mr. Cosby.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

Which makes me ask, has anyone watched 'The Slap'? OMG... The Horror!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

With or without roofies?
I don't know about that, Mr. Cosby.

Sometimes you gotta double to dose on those strippers. They got quite a tolerance built up.

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

Which makes me ask, has anyone watched 'The Slap'? OMG... The Horror!
I wanted to watch that, because Quinto is a pretty good actor, but I just can't get past the stupid title. I mean, did they need a title in 4 seconds? Could've come up with something a touch better, I'm thinking.

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

With or without roofies?
I don't know about that, Mr. Cosby.

Sometimes you gotta double to dose on those strippers. They got quite a tolerance built up.

LOL!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

Which makes me ask, has anyone watched 'The Slap'? OMG... The Horror!
I wanted to watch that, because Quinto is a pretty good actor, but I just can't get past the stupid title. I mean, did they need a title in 4 seconds? Could've come up with something a touch better, I'm thinking.

I watched because I was curious to see what the cause was. Gotta say, I think the slap is going to be the subplot with all the infidelity and other crazy stuff going on. Probably most of it will be to discredit witnesses.

My grandson hurt his head last week.  So yesterday I said, "Let me take a look at your head."  I touched his head and he started screaming...!  I said, "Oh, I'm really sorry, did I hurt you..?"  He said, "no pawpa, I was just kidding..!"  Then started laughing...  He's 3 years old....., and I almost pooped my pants.

I woulda dusted his tail and GAVE him something to cry about... but that's just my dad talkin.

Which makes me ask, has anyone watched 'The Slap'? OMG... The Horror!
I wanted to watch that, because Quinto is a pretty good actor, but I just can't get past the stupid title. I mean, did they need a title in 4 seconds? Could've come up with something a touch better, I'm thinking.
Reviews aren't great.  That's what they called it in Australia so why change the name here?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Almost quitting time!  Might just work for an hour or two at home, had enough of the office for this week.

You still gotta shop for party favors?
You think he was tasked to buy the chocolate phalli?

With or without roofies?
I don't know about that, Mr. Cosby.

Sometimes you gotta double to dose on those strippers. They got quite a tolerance built up.

Offering my wife a glass of wine after she has taken her Ambien and Xanax doesn't count, right..?