Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony, Scott, YAD, WishingHeWasInCADave
Hello LTGDave.  Not sure what NJDave is complaining about now with the balmy RealFeel®: -22° we've got going here.
Well, other than disrespectin' our 10K poster....otherwise, you know me, just rolling with it.
I forewarned everyone that the next milestone was 15k.  *Spoiler alert* it goes back to gold stars.
So TXDave is gonna retire at 14,999?
And did you not see that we decided that your forewarning was unacceptable?
And for another forewarning, yellow stars at 15K is also unacceptable.
In fairness to me, I didn't think anyone would hit 5 gold stars for a couple of years.
In fairness to us, leave the thinking to others
I'll set up a meeting with you once you've fully recovered and we can go over the star strategy going forward.  Until then, GFY!

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Sometimes a name or a band is reason enough to reject.

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Record low for Tony this morning also, morning Steve

Saw ya'll talking about the Grapefruit Sculpin last night. Actually picked up some on Sat along with the VaS 6pk. Have to admit, it was pretty damn good.
Not Budweiser, but fine beers in their own right!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Record low for Tony this morning also, morning Steve

Saw ya'll talking about the Grapefruit Sculpin last night. Actually picked up some on Sat along with the VaS 6pk. Have to admit, it was pretty damn good.
Not Budweiser, but fine beers in their own right!

Never liked Bud, but have been known to pound a few Coors lights with the folks at football tailgates.

Good morning, gents.
Morning, Uncle Tony, Scott, YAD, WishingHeWasInCADave
Hello LTGDave.  Not sure what NJDave is complaining about now with the balmy RealFeel®: -22° we've got going here.
Well, other than disrespectin' our 10K poster....otherwise, you know me, just rolling with it.
I forewarned everyone that the next milestone was 15k.  *Spoiler alert* it goes back to gold stars.
So TXDave is gonna retire at 14,999?
And did you not see that we decided that your forewarning was unacceptable?
And for another forewarning, yellow stars at 15K is also unacceptable.
In fairness to me, I didn't think anyone would hit 5 gold stars for a couple of years.
In fairness to us, leave the thinking to others
I'll set up a meeting with you once you've fully recovered and we can go over the star strategy going forward.  Until then, GFY!
Italians are such nice people.

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
Well that is good information to know

Whoops!
We're sorry, but the promotion you were looking for is not available at this time.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Not to worry, working for me.  I placed your order for you as a courtesy.  http://www.cigarsinternational.com/accessories/86166/black-savage-apocalypse-machete/#p-162655
Thanks I've been looking for one of them.  Should have known to check on a cigar site.
Hopefully you didn't forget the meat and cheese platter too!
Already delivered to your Man-igloo
Bigger question....are you allowed to smoke cigars in your little love nest?
I don't think so - will confirm.  Not sure on the ventilation system.
Regardless of whether or not you can smoke you'd better check on the ventilation system
I have a box of matches I am bringing  ;)

Has anyone ever smoked an Old Henry cigar? They're blended by DPG?
Hmm. I want to say I have one of those, but I don't see it in my online humi list. Thought I got one from NotInCADave once.
Store Exclusive for Holts - never had one personally but a lot of guys smoke them as their 'daily' cigar.
Lots of guys smoke Gurkhas as their daily cigar also
Lots of guys beat off on a daily basis, what's your point?
For my money, that's the post of the day.
Obviously you are still working but how did things shake out yesterday?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back