G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Record low for Tony this morning also, morning Steve
What, 351 pounds?
D-oh!

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
GMornin Steve!

Hey, Shaun. Good luck gathering your buddies into a single wide trailer and probing each others holes.   ;)
;D ;D
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Morning B.S.

Congrats on the 10K. Do you get some kind of ceremonial gift from the Mayor for your tenured service?

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Morning B.S.

Congrats on the 10K. Do you get some kind of ceremonial gift from the Mayor for you tenured service?
Thanks B.S.   Hah, nothing but insults from the Mayor.  No diamonds, no virgins, not even any chips & dip.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Record low for Tony this morning also, morning Steve

Saw ya'll talking about the Grapefruit Sculpin last night. Actually picked up some on Sat along with the VaS 6pk. Have to admit, it was pretty damn good.

Can you picture the conversation?

"Hey guys, I have a great idea for Ben's brother's bachelor party. Let's rent a cargo trailer with lights, stick it on a frozen lake and invite 13 swinging dicks to stand around some holes in the ice, drink beer and eat Cheetos out of a bag. What do you say?"

"Sounds ok, what do we do at night?"

"Get this, we sleep in the box at the ice hole!"

"Shut your mouth"

"It'll be great, when someone has to take a dump we'll just hold up a shower curtain around his ice hole"

"What do we do when Ben throws up?"

"We'll just scoop it into one of the holes with an empty 6-pack container than Shaun brings"

Another Austin Commie Cigar giveaway.

Your chances of winning these cigars is actually greater than finding them on your retailer’s shelf…

That’s because Tony Bellato, Robert Caldwell and Jaclyn Sears, the team behind the Impromptu cigar line,  are all very good amigos of Rodrigo ;)

http://www.rodrigoismyamigo.com/giveaways/bcs/?lucky=7302

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Morning B.S.

Congrats on the 10K. Do you get some kind of ceremonial gift from the Mayor for you tenured service?
Thanks B.S.   Hah, nothing but insults from the Mayor.  No diamonds, no virgins, not even any chips & dip.

I'm sure the Kuba Kuba is in the mail.

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Record low for Tony this morning also, morning Steve

Saw ya'll talking about the Grapefruit Sculpin last night. Actually picked up some on Sat along with the VaS 6pk. Have to admit, it was pretty damn good.
I got to check and see if we got the grapefruit sculpin here yet, just had the regular Sculpin last week.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Can you picture the conversation?

"Hey guys, I have a great idea for Ben's brother's bachelor party. Let's rent a cargo trailer with lights, stick it on a frozen lake and invite 13 swinging dicks to stand around some holes in the ice, drink beer and eat Cheetos out of a bag. What do you say?"

"Sounds ok, what do we do at night?"

"Get this, we sleep in the box at the ice hole!"

"Shut your mouth"

"It'll be great, when someone has to take a dump we'll just hold up a shower curtain around his ice hole"

"What do we do when Ben throws up?"

"We'll just scoop it into one of the holes with an empty 6-pack container than Shaun brings"

"Yeah, Fvck Vegas... this is gonna be off the chain!"
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Mornin. Record low 16 this morning... refreshing
Record low for Tony this morning also, morning Steve

Saw ya'll talking about the Grapefruit Sculpin last night. Actually picked up some on Sat along with the VaS 6pk. Have to admit, it was pretty damn good.
I got to check and see if we got the grapefruit sculpin here yet, just had the regular Sculpin last week.

Gotta be soon. Seems like east coast distribution was pretty consistent.

Can you picture the conversation?

"Hey guys, I have a great idea for Ben's brother's bachelor party. Let's rent a cargo trailer with lights, stick it on a frozen lake and invite 13 swinging dicks to stand around some holes in the ice, drink beer and eat Cheetos out of a bag. What do you say?"

"Sounds ok, what do we do at night?"

"Get this, we sleep in the box at the ice hole!"

"Shut your mouth"

"It'll be great, when someone has to take a dump we'll just hold up a shower curtain around his ice hole"

"What do we do when Ben throws up?"

"We'll just scoop it into one of the holes with an empty 6-pack container than Shaun brings"
Maybe they'll bring a fancy bowl for the Cheetos.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Yay... 4 stars!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Can you picture the conversation?

"Hey guys, I have a great idea for Ben's brother's bachelor party. Let's rent a cargo trailer with lights, stick it on a frozen lake and invite 13 swinging dicks to stand around some holes in the ice, drink beer and eat Cheetos out of a bag. What do you say?"

"Sounds ok, what do we do at night?"

"Get this, we sleep in the box at the ice hole!"

"Shut your mouth"

"It'll be great, when someone has to take a dump we'll just hold up a shower curtain around his ice hole"

"What do we do when Ben throws up?"

"We'll just scoop it into one of the holes with an empty 6-pack container than Shaun brings"
Maybe they'll bring a fancy bowl for the Cheetos.

Shaun carved one out of exotic wood... Fvckin nice!

Can you picture the conversation?

"Hey guys, I have a great idea for Ben's brother's bachelor party. Let's rent a cargo trailer with lights, stick it on a frozen lake and invite 13 swinging dicks to stand around some holes in the ice, drink beer and eat Cheetos out of a bag. What do you say?"

"Sounds ok, what do we do at night?"

"Get this, we sleep in the box at the ice hole!"

"Shut your mouth"

"It'll be great, when someone has to take a dump we'll just hold up a shower curtain around his ice hole"

"What do we do when Ben throws up?"

"We'll just scoop it into one of the holes with an empty 6-pack container than Shaun brings"
Maybe they'll bring a fancy bowl for the Cheetos.

Shaun carved one out of exotic wood... Fvckin nice!
Gonna roll around the trailer without a base though. Cheetos are gonna be in every hole!