Even a quiet day in the news today.
Yea, but Chip still had his plane crash of the day to report.  I think he does that special just for me.

Strange how they always claim plane travel is the safest but yet it seems that at some point, every day of the calendar has had at least one crash.  Where you going now?
Next couple of months will be SoCal

Good morning boys! Tony was up late messing with star colors last night, I saw him
I just did that this morning, after my first post.  And I'm not done just yet.
Bullshit, everybody was purple last night for a short time...everybody!
No proof of it here.  Maybe you just had a nightmare.
I saw it for myself, even KC's one star was purple
I can't account for glitches but I honestly didn't touch that.  I was referring to busting on Shaun.
It happened, looked good too being that the platinum stars are dull and boring
Sounds like you been drinking out of Raz's bottles.
Haha, just look at them though, they don't stand out like they should for such an honorable milestone!
You're just trying to earn your blue cock and balls back.
No need, he will always be blue balls to us!

Biscuits with fig preserves and sausage this morning.  Mighty damn good!
Taco's ....now figs?....I sense a theme here.

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?

not sure how long wifi will be up. was on the CI banter and we lost all power in the park, everything dead. some asshole was mudding and took out a pole, drunk of course.
In Florida??  Say it ain't so!
ha, you have to remember I'm in the backwoods part of the state and everything goes here. he claimed it was his sister's fault. wondering what she was doing to distract him?
LOL!  Sister/girlfriend?
Logged

dwgbryant

Good morning boys! Tony was up late messing with star colors last night, I saw him
I just did that this morning, after my first post.  And I'm not done just yet.
Bullshit, everybody was purple last night for a short time...everybody!
No proof of it here.  Maybe you just had a nightmare.
I saw it for myself, even KC's one star was purple
I can't account for glitches but I honestly didn't touch that.  I was referring to busting on Shaun.
It happened, looked good too being that the platinum stars are dull and boring
Sounds like you been drinking out of Raz's bottles.
Haha, just look at them though, they don't stand out like they should for such an honorable milestone!
You're just trying to earn your blue cock and balls back.
No need, he will always be blue balls to us!
so long as he doesn't complain enough for Tony to just say FUCK IT and put everybody on yellow star time out. ha.

Even a quiet day in the news today.
Yea, but Chip still had his plane crash of the day to report.  I think he does that special just for me.

Strange how they always claim plane travel is the safest but yet it seems that at some point, every day of the calendar has had at least one crash.  Where you going now?
Next couple of months will be SoCal
Leaving as soon as...?
Logged

dwgbryant

not sure how long wifi will be up. was on the CI banter and we lost all power in the park, everything dead. some asshole was mudding and took out a pole, drunk of course.
In Florida??  Say it ain't so!
ha, you have to remember I'm in the backwoods part of the state and everything goes here. he claimed it was his sister's fault. wondering what she was doing to distract him?
LOL!  Sister/girlfriend?
sister/girlfriend/lover/wife/mother, who knows?

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

Biscuits with fig preserves and sausage this morning.  Mighty damn good!
Taco's ....now figs?....I sense a theme here.
No Preparation H though. ::)

not sure how long wifi will be up. was on the CI banter and we lost all power in the park, everything dead. some asshole was mudding and took out a pole, drunk of course.
In Florida??  Say it ain't so!
ha, you have to remember I'm in the backwoods part of the state and everything goes here. he claimed it was his sister's fault. wondering what she was doing to distract him?
LOL!  Sister/girlfriend?
sister/girlfriend/lover/wife/mother, who knows?
Might be all the same.
Logged

dwgbryant

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

my plans have been made for over a month now. tickets to a dance that night after dinner at a nice restaurant, reservations already made, small bouquet of flowers ordered for delivery, and not sure where I'll end up after the dance. probably the hospital.
Logged

dwgbryant

not sure how long wifi will be up. was on the CI banter and we lost all power in the park, everything dead. some asshole was mudding and took out a pole, drunk of course.
In Florida??  Say it ain't so!
ha, you have to remember I'm in the backwoods part of the state and everything goes here. he claimed it was his sister's fault. wondering what she was doing to distract him?
LOL!  Sister/girlfriend?
sister/girlfriend/lover/wife/mother, who knows?
Might be all the same.
that's what I was thinking.

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.
Just a $1 card from Dollar General and some carry out flowers from the grocery store.  Maybe lunch out I don't do dinners out on Mother's Day, Fathers Day or Valentines Day and don't go to bars on New Years.  Those are all for the rookies.

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

my plans have been made for over a month now. tickets to a dance that night after dinner at a nice restaurant, reservations already made, small bouquet of flowers ordered for delivery, and not sure where I'll end up after the dance. probably the hospital.
Damn Dean little bit of an overdo isn't that.