Biscuits with fig preserves and sausage this morning.  Mighty damn good!
Taco's ....now figs?....I sense a theme here.
No Preparation H though. ::)
Or WD-40

Even a quiet day in the news today.
Yea, but Chip still had his plane crash of the day to report.  I think he does that special just for me.
Strange how they always claim plane travel is the safest but yet it seems that at some point, every day of the calendar has had at least one crash.  Where you going now?
Next couple of months will be SoCal
Leaving as soon as...?
Probably the week of the 16th, will do three weeks out, one home, but I have flexibility in the actual dates.  Just need about 2 weeks notice.

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.
Just a $1 card from Dollar General and some carry out flowers from the grocery store.  Maybe lunch out I don't do dinners out on Mother's Day, Fathers Day or Valentines Day and don't go to bars on New Years.  Those are all for the rookies.
Agreed, always do the weekend before for those types of dinners.
Logged

dwgbryant

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

my plans have been made for over a month now. tickets to a dance that night after dinner at a nice restaurant, reservations already made, small bouquet of flowers ordered for delivery, and not sure where I'll end up after the dance. probably the hospital.
Damn Dean little bit of an overdo isn't that.
is it? I didn't think so. special lady deserves special treatment.
it's that one that lives on the water with the nice house, yard, fire pit, dock, boat. like me she hasn't enjoyed a Valentine's day in many years. I'm going to take care of that for both of us.

Even a quiet day in the news today.
Yea, but Chip still had his plane crash of the day to report.  I think he does that special just for me.
Strange how they always claim plane travel is the safest but yet it seems that at some point, every day of the calendar has had at least one crash.  Where you going now?
Next couple of months will be SoCal
Leaving as soon as...?
Probably the week of the 16th, will do three weeks out, one home, but I have flexibility in the actual dates.  Just need about 2 weeks notice.
Yep one night out on the town and you can't even work the quote system anymore.
Logged

dwgbryant

going to grab some breakfast and head to Bogart's smoke shop for some cigars. later guys.

Hell yeah, sitting by the pool birds singing in the yard and Luther Vandross on the jukebox.  Hot cup of Cuban Expresso Roast and a Short Story lit.  Life has been worse.

going to grab some breakfast and head to Bogart's smoke shop for some cigars. later guys.
Be safe out Dean

Even a quiet day in the news today.
Yea, but Chip still had his plane crash of the day to report.  I think he does that special just for me.
Probably the week of the 16th, will do three weeks out, one home, but I have flexibility in the actual dates.  Just need about 2 weeks notice.

Strange how they always claim plane travel is the safest but yet it seems that at some point, every day of the calendar has had at least one crash.  Where you going now?
Next couple of months will be SoCal
Leaving as soon as...?
Yep one night out on the town and you can't even work the quote system anymore.
What are you talking about?

going to grab some breakfast and head to Bogart's smoke shop for some cigars. later guys.
Enjoy.

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

my plans have been made for over a month now. tickets to a dance that night after dinner at a nice restaurant, reservations already made, small bouquet of flowers ordered for delivery, and not sure where I'll end up after the dance. probably the hospital.
Damn Dean little bit of an overdo isn't that.
is it? I didn't think so. special lady deserves special treatment.
it's that one that lives on the water with the nice house, yard, fire pit, dock, boat. like me she hasn't enjoyed a Valentine's day in many years. I'm going to take care of that for both of us.
Go for it Dean.  Maybe a movie too?  Fifty Shades of Gray is out...

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

my plans have been made for over a month now. tickets to a dance that night after dinner at a nice restaurant, reservations already made, small bouquet of flowers ordered for delivery, and not sure where I'll end up after the dance. probably the hospital.
Damn Dean little bit of an overdo isn't that.
is it? I didn't think so. special lady deserves special treatment.
it's that one that lives on the water with the nice house, yard, fire pit, dock, boat. like me she hasn't enjoyed a Valentine's day in many years. I'm going to take care of that for both of us.
Go for it Dean.  Maybe a movie too?  Fifty Shades of Gray is out...
....but maybe more of a BD movie...

Even a quiet day in the news today.
Yea, but Chip still had his plane crash of the day to report.  I think he does that special just for me.
Probably the week of the 16th, will do three weeks out, one home, but I have flexibility in the actual dates.  Just need about 2 weeks notice.

Strange how they always claim plane travel is the safest but yet it seems that at some point, every day of the calendar has had at least one crash.  Where you going now?
Next couple of months will be SoCal
Leaving as soon as...?
Yep one night out on the town and you can't even work the quote system anymore.
What are you talking about?
Yea, don't know what you're talking about.   :D

So, do all you guys that need to have your Valentines plans in place?
Do I need to?  No.  I should at least get something for the kids.  Haven't thought about it yet.

my plans have been made for over a month now. tickets to a dance that night after dinner at a nice restaurant, reservations already made, small bouquet of flowers ordered for delivery, and not sure where I'll end up after the dance. probably the hospital.
Damn Dean little bit of an overdo isn't that.
is it? I didn't think so. special lady deserves special treatment.
it's that one that lives on the water with the nice house, yard, fire pit, dock, boat. like me she hasn't enjoyed a Valentine's day in many years. I'm going to take care of that for both of us.
Go for it Dean.  Maybe a movie too?  Fifty Shades of Gray is out...
....but maybe more of a BD movie...
BD is probably the inspiration for the movie.

Ok boys, I've got waffles to make.  Be back a bit later.