Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8

I think my money-laundering operation has been discovered.
They may have discovered it, but it looks like they're still light on the details.

Interesting videos of tornados MD through NJ, with some near my old stomping grounds.  One video had a twister crossing the NJ Tpk.  I'll see if I can post later when on the computer.
Rains ended about 8 hours ago. My next town over friend/neighbor just took this photo minutes ago...

Days like this I'm reminded how glad I am I don't live on the east coast.  It's a wonder this country ever got off the ground, given the weather patterns out there.
The right half is constantly under threat of being underwater, the left half seems to be constantly on fire, the middle is one huge wind tunnel. It's really a wonder we've been able to stick around as long as we have.

early lunch.

I think my money-laundering operation has been discovered.
They may have discovered it, but it looks like they're still light on the details.
Think I should click on one of the links?

I think my money-laundering operation has been discovered.
They may have discovered it, but it looks like they're still light on the details.
Think I should click on one of the links?
Definitely. It might be a prince trying to secretly send you money but didn't want to be too obvious about it.

early lunch.
A nice start to your debugging break.

Interesting videos of tornados MD through NJ, with some near my old stomping grounds.  One video had a twister crossing the NJ Tpk.  I'll see if I can post later when on the computer.
Rains ended about 8 hours ago. My next town over friend/neighbor just took this photo minutes ago...

Days like this I'm reminded how glad I am I don't live on the east coast.  It's a wonder this country ever got off the ground, given the weather patterns out there.
The right half is constantly under threat of being underwater, the left half seems to be constantly on fire, the middle is one huge wind tunnel. It's really a wonder we've been able to stick around as long as we have.
Fire is Mother Nature's way of cleaning up.  There are a bunch of dumbass humans who resist it, so the cleanup just gets stronger.  Mother Nature burns all their toys.  And if they really press the stupid button, she starts burning them.  It's a good thing.

I think my money-laundering operation has been discovered.
They may have discovered it, but it looks like they're still light on the details.
Think I should click on one of the links?
Definitely. It might be a prince trying to secretly send you money but didn't want to be too obvious about it.
I'll forward you the email.  I already have $60M inbound.  Should be here any day now.  No need to be greedy.  I'll share the wealth.

early lunch.
Don't eat the cigar.  Smoke it.

Weekly meeting with the bosses.  Fun times.  Back in an hour.

another gift.
3# 13oz.

Weekly meeting with the bosses.  Fun times.  Back in an hour.
I've got one of those coming up too. Joy.

another gift.
3# 13oz.
That's very generous. Good stuff in there. Enjoy.

I think my money-laundering operation has been discovered.
They may have discovered it, but it looks like they're still light on the details.
Think I should click on one of the links?
Definitely. It might be a prince trying to secretly send you money but didn't want to be too obvious about it.
I'll forward you the email.  I already have $60M inbound.  Should be here any day now.  No need to be greedy.  I'll share the wealth.
That's mighty neighborly of you.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8