Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8

yes CI sucks.

good morning guys. I think. NY/NJ had a number done on them by Bitch Ida. at least down here we kind of expect flooding and damage.
I asked the widow lady to move back in to help me out. it was either that or assisted living and boarding cats. she really did feel terrible for walking out on me and has been a great help in the last few days.
going to try and bomb the house soon. her dogs brought fleas with them. bombed the spare room last night so we have a safe place for the animals. I can sit outside and smoke cigars for two hours I guess.
with staples out and cast knee to toes it's about impossible to do anything on crutches. life is what it is and dealing with it daily can be extremely frustrating.
lost two friends yesterday. one to covid the other to an inoperable brain tumor. another in hospice with cancer, just waiting for the phone call.
Morning, Dean. Sorry to hear about your friends. Glad you've got some help now, but of course she brought fleas with her, because 2021 seems to be trying to outdo 2020 in terms of sheer fuckery. Kick back as much as possible and let the body rest up.

yes CI sucks.
They did send me a coupon code, but I'm almost afraid to try it. Lol

Morning Dean. Glad she's willing to help. Keep on plugging along!

Interesting videos of tornados MD through NJ, with some near my old stomping grounds.  One video had a twister crossing the NJ Tpk.  I'll see if I can post later when on the computer.
Almost feel guilty having sunny and 67 here right now. Damn near a perfect morning. Only thing better would be if I was on the course enjoying it. Was hoping to get out over the long weekend, but it's looking like the Ida remnants will be moving in by then.

good morning guys. I think. NY/NJ had a number done on them by Bitch Ida. at least down here we kind of expect flooding and damage.
I asked the widow lady to move back in to help me out. it was either that or assisted living and boarding cats. she really did feel terrible for walking out on me and has been a great help in the last few days.
going to try and bomb the house soon. her dogs brought fleas with them. bombed the spare room last night so we have a safe place for the animals. I can sit outside and smoke cigars for two hours I guess.
with staples out and cast knee to toes it's about impossible to do anything on crutches. life is what it is and dealing with it daily can be extremely frustrating.
lost two friends yesterday. one to covid the other to an inoperable brain tumor. another in hospice with cancer, just waiting for the phone call.
Sorry for the loss of your friends, Deano. Hang in there, things are bound to get better.

Things are looking better for me already. Only 3 people showed up for the meeting and we were able to wrap it up early. I still have quite a bit to do before my next three meetings so I will be busy for a while.

Big Deuce #10 Calcutta Metal Works Cigar Scissors & Rockwell Quad Torch Lighter / $24.99

Interesting videos of tornados MD through NJ, with some near my old stomping grounds.  One video had a twister crossing the NJ Tpk.  I'll see if I can post later when on the computer.
Rains ended about 8 hours ago. My next town over friend/neighbor just took this photo minutes ago...

Gurkha Legend Vintage 2001 Toro (6.5"x56) - 10 / $39.99

Interesting videos of tornados MD through NJ, with some near my old stomping grounds.  One video had a twister crossing the NJ Tpk.  I'll see if I can post later when on the computer.
Rains ended about 8 hours ago. My next town over friend/neighbor just took this photo minutes ago...

Yeesh. Not really the lakeside property you're usually looking for.

I don't know how to calculate the over/under on the birthday game but I'll tell you what my number is shortly.
12.

Interesting videos of tornados MD through NJ, with some near my old stomping grounds.  One video had a twister crossing the NJ Tpk.  I'll see if I can post later when on the computer.
Rains ended about 8 hours ago. My next town over friend/neighbor just took this photo minutes ago...

Days like this I'm reminded how glad I am I don't live on the east coast.  It's a wonder this country ever got off the ground, given the weather patterns out there.

I think my money-laundering operation has been discovered.

bombs away!
damn fleas.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6 7 8